PDA

View Full Version : Career

anyka230
11-30-2010, 11:04 AM
A newbe problem need some help please. I have the downloaded game SH 3. patches and updates don't work. Wrong version? Also I am unable to get credit for completed Academy segments. Could some help me out please? Maybe I need the DVD version. Where is it available to buy. I really enjoy the game but would like to advance to the(not to me) available next levels. Regards Peter

Mittelwaechter
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
Hi Peter - and welcome aboard.

Rightclick the SH3.exe in your games root directory and choose Properties. The tab Details shows the version of your game. It should read 1.4.0.1 to be patched already.

In academy switch from training to the exam mode - in the academy sceen - to earn renown for completed tasks.

Gute Jagd, Herr Kaleun!

anyka230
11-30-2010, 08:50 PM
Thank you Mittelwaechter. it is recording now. The version is 1.4.0.1. Do you recommend any mods for me? Regards Peter

Mittelwaechter
12-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Well, you are a new Kaleun. I'd recommend to learn and get used to the game and it's magic without any modifications first. After the academy, a few single player missions and one or two careers you may want to start with GWX3.0 and the SH3 Commander. The game changes significantly and it is harder to survive. There are several modifications for different aspects of the game out there and it depends on your own expectations, the way you play and the hardware you run what to install.