PDA

View Full Version : Aaahhhh....finally!

jasonsagert
09-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey everyone. I've been a lurker, posting sometimes, on these forums since the game came out. I've enjoyed the hell out of it also.

BUT, I can finally play again!! I have a solid rough draft of my thesis done, and that means I can play SH3 again!

I started a new career with a IXB in 39' last night. First patrol was full of crappy weather. Still managed to get 25K. Damn, the crew was rusty as hell. Bernard forgot to open the torpedo doors on the first kill, but we still managed.

Hueywolf, looks like you've enjoyed GW. Sorry it took me soo long to get it to you.

Cheers everyone, I'm excited as hell!

J

jasonsagert
09-23-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey everyone. I've been a lurker, posting sometimes, on these forums since the game came out. I've enjoyed the hell out of it also.

BUT, I can finally play again!! I have a solid rough draft of my thesis done, and that means I can play SH3 again!

I started a new career with a IXB in 39' last night. First patrol was full of crappy weather. Still managed to get 25K. Damn, the crew was rusty as hell. Bernard forgot to open the torpedo doors on the first kill, but we still managed.

Hueywolf, looks like you've enjoyed GW. Sorry it took me soo long to get it to you.

Cheers everyone, I'm excited as hell!

J