PDA

View Full Version : Piece of Eden

icyxyci1986
11-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Confused so I need some help. The piece of eden that Altair finds is the same piece that Ezio has at the end of the 2nd game correct? If so, why is Desmond looking for it since it was destroyed in the Denver incident? What is the use of a destroyed piece? I'm probably wrong, just need some insight.

dchil279
11-06-2010, 09:37 PM
wow, i never put that together. The apple was destroyed in some Abstergo accident, so what the heck is Desmond looking for at the Villa Auditore in Monterrigioni?

CRUDFACE
11-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I never made that connection. Good one dude. Maybe they can find other apples through that one, like they did with Altair in the first game...or they've just screwed thier own cannon.

Starsfan1009
11-06-2010, 09:51 PM
My guess is there HAS to be another one in close proximity to the setting of Monterrigioni. We know there are multiple PoE's so I'm guessing perhaps they found another one? Good point to bring up, though.

CRUDFACE
11-06-2010, 10:12 PM
The Shroud was there, besides that, only the one apple was there.

AnthonyA85
11-06-2010, 10:34 PM
I too have wondered this since i first watched Dev Diary 4 when it was first posted.

It would be kinda funny if they have screwed up the continuity. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

I'm pretty sure there was only one apple, MAYBE two, but i doubt it.

SynysterSnyper
11-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
I too have wondered this since i first watched Dev Diary 4 when it was first posted.

It would be kinda funny if they have screwed up the continuity. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

From what i have read is that there a 5 apples, the staff, the shroud, and the sword. But there is 50 pieces on the map that Altair sees in AC 1. What happened to the first apple and the staff?

dchil279
11-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by AnthonyA85:

its a fact that there are more than one "apples" of eden but yea i would laugh my a** off if they contradicted themselves on this.

dchil279
11-06-2010, 10:50 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.co...irmed_Pieces_of_Eden (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Piece_of_Eden#Confirmed_Pieces_of_Eden)

how much of this is true im not sure

SynysterSnyper
11-06-2010, 10:58 PM
i heard that one apple and a staff got blown up by a sattelite or something can someone explain this?

LoonyPanda
11-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by SynysterSnyper:
i heard that one apple and a staff got blown up by a sattelite or something can someone explain this?
Satellites have the ability to zoom onto items from outer space and launch high-tech laser beams onto them, hereby destroying all evidence of their existence. They use this via extremely top notch camera equipment that is kept updated after each new camera upgrade has been made here on Earth. The lasers have accuracy that would make even Chuck Norris jealous, so they are a fairly safe way to make sure a job gets done. I'm not 100% sure, but I think magnets are somehow involved. I hope this helped, man.

magnets, how do they work

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

john63
11-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by SynysterSnyper:

They didn't get destroyed BY a satellite. The templars planned to put a piece of eden INTO a satellite, and use it to "broadcast" their control across the globe.

Through some events we don't entirely know, while the satellite was being constructed under Denver international airport, someone took the piece of eden, used it to make several people attack each other, and somehow destroyed the PoE in the process.

The staff was destroyed by Nikola Tesla in the early 1900s, which caused the tunguska incident.

icyxyci1986
11-07-2010, 12:59 AM
I don't know. Still seems strange that they have Desmond looking for it. Especially Lucy when she know's it was destroyed. Another thing that doesn't make sense is the poe that Altair had, showed the map where the rest were located. That being said, was that the only piece that could show where the rest were located? Because I personally haven't seen where it says any other poe could. Finally if it is the only one; its been destroyed.

SWJS
11-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Confused so I need some help. The piece of eden that Altair finds is the same piece that Ezio has at the end of the 2nd game correct? If so, why is Desmond looking for it since it was destroyed in the Denver incident? What is the use of a destroyed piece? I'm probably wrong, just need some insight.
I've explained this before, but I'd be more than happy to do it again.

The modern day gang believes Minerva somehow changed the apple in the Vault when she placed her hand over it, possibly giving them information that could help them. Apparently there's supposed to be a memory of Ezio looking at the apple, which reveals the change. The modern day group want to access this memory since the apple was, in fact, destroyed at Denver International Airport. However, the memory has been repressed by Ezio and they cannot access it, so that is why they're at Monteriggioni. They'll be safe enough there where Desmond can pry through Ezio's memories until he's able to access the memory of the apple. In the meantime, Desmond can choose to exit the Animus 2.0 whenever he pleases, allowing him to fully explore Monteriggioni, and practice his free running skills.

Hope this helped. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

realgangsta213
11-07-2010, 01:27 AM
This is my idea (probably utterly wrong) so here goes:

Altair takes piece of eden and hides it in cyprus. Note he has a map of all the other pieces of eden which is also a codex page which ezio later posseses.

Fat borgia retrieves apple from cyprus 400 years later when he gets intercepted by epic ezio and ezio possesses apple. Savanorola takes it but is later burned on the stake.

Cesare takes apple from villa later but ezio retrieves it from cesare in 1507.

Now as in ac2 ezio deals with 2 pieces of eden. Maybe cesare in acb has two pieces of eden as well and lucy and desmond are hunting down the piece which belonged to cesare.

It doesn't matter anyway, you have to have faith in ubisoft in making a great story and in 11 days 16 hours 33 minutes and 35 seconds we'll find out (uk time)

Astralcloak
11-07-2010, 03:27 PM
this page really needs a spoiler alert, there's some stuff here that i didn't know, and that i didn't want to... +, where the hell is this stuff about a 'denver insident' comming from?

Serenity9066
11-07-2010, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Confused so I need some help. The piece of eden that Altair finds is the same piece that Ezio has at the end of the 2nd game correct? If so, why is Desmond looking for it since it was destroyed in the Denver incident? What is the use of a destroyed piece? I'm probably wrong, just need some insight.
I've explained this before, but I'd be more than happy to do it again.

The modern day gang believes Minerva somehow changed the apple in the Vault when she placed her hand over it, possibly giving them information that could help them. Apparently there's supposed to be a memory of Ezio looking at the apple, which reveals the change. The modern day group want to access this memory since the apple was, in fact, destroyed at Denver International Airport. However, the memory has been repressed by Ezio and they cannot access it, so that is why they're at Monteriggioni. They'll be safe enough there where Desmond can pry through Ezio's memories until he's able to access the memory of the apple. In the meantime, Desmond can choose to exit the Animus 2.0 whenever he pleases, allowing him to fully explore Monteriggioni, and practice his free running skills.

Hope this helped. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay!

bokeef04
11-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by realgangsta213:
This is my idea (probably utterly wrong) so here goes:

Altair takes piece of eden and hides it in cyprus. Note he has a map of all the other pieces of eden which is also a codex page which ezio later posseses.

Fat borgia retrieves apple from cyprus 400 years later when he gets intercepted by epic ezio and ezio possesses apple. Savanorola takes it but is later burned on the stake.

Cesare takes apple from villa later but ezio retrieves it from cesare in 1507.

Now as in ac2 ezio deals with 2 pieces of eden. Maybe cesare in acb has two pieces of eden as well and lucy and desmond are hunting down the piece which belonged to cesare.

It doesn't matter anyway, you have to have faith in ubisoft in making a great story and in 11 days 16 hours 33 minutes and 35 seconds we'll find out (uk time)

maybe Cesare's sword is a POE?

@astralcloak the stuff about the Denver incident/tunguska etc is in AC1

john63
11-07-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Astralcloak:
this page really needs a spoiler alert, there's some stuff here that i didn't know, and that i didn't want to... +, where the hell is this stuff about a 'denver insident' comming from?

It's from assassin's creed 1. Lucy talked about it, and it was in some of the emails we could access.

AnthonyA85
11-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Hm, well, acording to that ACwiki page, there are 5 apples total, so there could be more for Desmond and co to find.