PDA

View Full Version : What AC really could be and be outstanding

kris_911
06-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Here I am going into alot of detail to show you what AC really could be and be outstanding if it was like this, lol.

It be cool if there was like 32 to 64 or maybe even more players online in big citys or really big maps like set in the woods or just open land or open land with woods and big open waters as well and you have to take over diff spots like battlefield but in 3rd person AC and all kinds of rides and action fighting and not mmorpg thing, lol. Well... moshly big maps with small citys to take over and small and big castles and some to alot of water in diff spots on a map, lol. Like big maps with alot of dirt and dust blowing in the wind time to time and sometimes there be only alittle of it then it gets bigger then sometimes alot of wind, lol.

Picture jumping high on buildings, climbing trees or and shooting a arrow with a rope to do it and this gos for other things too like buildings, castle walls, or shoot on a flying ride or ground ride to get dragged and then try to hijack the ride by pulling your way closer by climbing the rope like have to hit x alot to do it or x o or something till your to the ride then a system where ya have to hit x alot or something to take over the ride if you have the bar go all the way up you do but the guy in the ride is fighting back and if he gets the bar all the way up he nocks you off of the ride like say a horse or something, lol.

Also catapults would be cool (if spelled right), lol. Maybe hijack rides like horses or those spears thing on wheels, lol and lots of diff weapons and stuff lol.

Picture shooting arrows or something to climb buildings and castle walls, lol.

Lots of action all out war kinda like battlefront but AC setting.

It be cool if ya could drink in the game too, lol.

I hope theres other types of systems in the game like for how long you hold the jump buttion there a bar that will go up till it's full hope you jump at full power and like a speed thing hope you can run but with the bar thing too and same for blocking, lol. That would work with hijacking too lol.

Maybe even jump off a horse will the jump bar for how far you wanna jump and land and hit some body then roll on the ground and get up or nock someone off a horse to take it or jump from one horse to the other with someone on the other one and you just hit him off with your fist or kick him off and jump him like a football player to the ground off of the horse and stick your middle finger knife or whatever tru his neck or heart or head when ya on top of him on the ground, lol.

It is his middle finger right right? Lol, I forget. It be fun online like say assassins vs gurds (if spelled right lol) and warriors or romen warriors, lol.

Picture all kinds of rides to ride online in big open land with big water with big wooden ships and small wooden boats.

And a big woods and big or small citys over diff places/spots to take over and break into people houses/homes (something lol) and take stuff.

I hope ya can rob people that walk by you or maybe even take there cloths, lol.

Like little diff citys in one map and small to big big castle walls with a little city or something inside, lol.

I hope there day time and night time like in mk game where there a time changed.

If there is I hope it something like 20 mins day time then change to night time and so on or something like that, lol.

I hope you can smoke weed in the game too, lol like the screen would go all green and wiggley like in 25 to life when that one type of grenade is thrown at you. Be cool if your guy starts going hahaha for no reason and talking or mixing words and walks funny or falls or to one knee and can go walking around, lol.

Same thing if ya can drink in the game but no green screen it would just show him walking and being all loveing or mad or being funny and mixing words together, lol.

Maybe a little box under your health bar and a picture of your guy head and under it when your drunk it will have a bar for how drunk you are or and show little white bubbles, lol.

And when you smoke weed it will have a bar or and just shows green smoke line under your health bar that is under your guy picture of his head... that how I picture it gonna be in the game that why I say that, lol. Dont know about the weed thing tho, lol.

I think for single player and maybe even for online the main guy will have this picture of him in the uppder left corner. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/MasterRegal/AltairAvatar.jpg

With a health bar under it and some other stuff maybe, lol. For online I dont know if ya will be able to play as him but a cool idea would be for who ever is in first on the good team only... sould be able to play as him, lol.

Or if there is stuff you have to do online like take over diff spots or have to blow up something and stuff like that for who doing that the best sould be able to play as him, lol.

Maybe there might be some kind of ctf mode online, lol. I hope there rankings for online like battlefield gots but not a thing like mmorpgs like unlocking new moves or getting new stuff, lol.

That kind of stuff sould be already all unlocked or at least for online, lol. I am just talking about haveing diff ranks and how many kills you got and other stuff maybe diff classes like for how many times you been this guy like how they got in battlefield, lol.

I hope there alot of cool music in this game too for single player and online. Like music like they got on there main page or music like they got in tribes 2.

Stuff like that that will get ya pumped for when your playing and make ya happly and have alot of fun with all the action going on, lol.

It sould be just a action game and have alot of weapons too (as in it sould be a action game but also a 3rd person shooter game in one, lol). Like hand combat ones and then other kinds like arrows and other stuff, lol.

But say have alot of moves like HS and just alot of cool jumps and moves to beat up players online.

And I hope to see alot more action online games with alot of ppl playing on big maps to take over diff spots on the map and have ranking.

Also have lots of diff weapons. I am talking about a action game but also a 3rd person shooter game in one with big maps.

I hope to see more games like I picture in my head as middle ages action/3rd person shooter game like this or fps like project offset doing (I would like to see a lotrs action/3rd person shooter game or a fps game lol) and some others like future type action/3rd person shooter games and fps games like star wars, lol.

We need more of these kinds of games and moshly speaking about middle ages kind of games like this or like AC pictured my way, lol.

It looks like this game is useing hdr... does anyone know?

Marek86
06-28-2006, 06:12 PM
why do you say lol after every sentence. so basically your saying it would be cool if there where really cool massive combos, and jam packed online servers with an assasin team against a gaurds team, Your online idea sounds a little vague. but it could work out, I don't know what the deal is. I don't even know if they're doing online play. You can probably guess the music is going to be good and it will have a stealthy feel to it. Stealing people's money is possible, but clothes I doubt it, maybe if you broke into a house or something. And getting drunk is probably not the best idea for a wanted assassin.

kris_911
06-28-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Marek86:
why do you say lol after every sentence. so basically your saying it would be cool if there where really cool massive combos, and jam packed online servers with an assasin team against a gaurds team, Your online idea sounds a little vague. but it could work out, I don't know what the deal is. I don't even know if they're doing online play. You can probably guess the music is going to be good and it will have a stealthy feel to it. Stealing people's money is possible, but clothes I doubt it, maybe if you broke into a house or something. And getting drunk is probably not the best idea for a wanted assassin.

Yeah, lol. Sorry I just say lol alot when I am on the pc talking on msn or if I'm on a forum site.

These are just my toughts and ideas and how I picture what this game could be but mosh likely wont be, lol.

It might be alot like Splinter Cell for single player and online. I think I heared somewhere they are doing online.

Marek86
06-28-2006, 06:37 PM
It's very possible, you might try asking other members on the forum.

kris_911
06-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Marek86:
It's very possible, you might try asking other members on the forum.

Ok, and I just love the idea of a game like this or middle ages that would be a online game with big maps that is a action and 3rd person shooter game, lol.

Then for what other thing I wanna start seeing is middle ages fps games like project offset doing and I would love to see lotrs make a fps or action/3rd person shooter game, lol.

Technicality
06-28-2006, 09:24 PM
It sounds too much like open warfare for a game about stealth and assassination.

"I hope ya can rob people that walk by you or maybe even take there cloths, lol."

You mistake assassins for crazy drunken criminals. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

More like PoP, less like GTA, and I'll be happy. =)

Edit: Some of your ideas like with the bow scaling the roofs and whatnot I think would be fun.

Illuminate1992
06-29-2006, 08:48 AM
Imagine speaking to Kris in real life http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif