PDA

View Full Version : Please one important simple feature for devicelink

AndyJoyhill
08-14-2005, 08:48 AM
This has probably been asked before, but it would be very nice to have a server side conf.ini option for enabling devicelink exports in multiplayer. I play almost all of my Sturmovik online and on my own server and I would very much like to have working gauges in my home cockpit. If you're afraid of cheating add a message warning people when they connect to a devicelink-enabled server or something like that. I don't know if many people would care about such a feature, but it should be simple to implement and make at least a few people happy.

AndyJoyhill
08-14-2005, 08:48 AM
This has probably been asked before, but it would be very nice to have a server side conf.ini option for enabling devicelink exports in multiplayer. I play almost all of my Sturmovik online and on my own server and I would very much like to have working gauges in my home cockpit. If you're afraid of cheating add a message warning people when they connect to a devicelink-enabled server or something like that. I don't know if many people would care about such a feature, but it should be simple to implement and make at least a few people happy.