PDA

View Full Version : VEF2

XyZspineZyX
09-14-2003, 03:30 AM
Hi, just want to post my thanks to the developer(s?) of VEF2, for providing such an excellent realistic setting for playing IL2FB in a persistent campaign setting. I really appreciate the time and effort involved in setting this up, not to mention the web hosting costs. Thanks again, Starshoy.

<shameless plug> If there are any english speaking axis pilots looking for a squadron for VEF2, then get in touch with me at dapendragon@yahoo.com. Luftwaffe FreeLancers (LFL_*) are open for all well behaved english speaking pilots. </shameless>

XyZspineZyX
09-14-2003, 03:30 AM
Hi, just want to post my thanks to the developer(s?) of VEF2, for providing such an excellent realistic setting for playing IL2FB in a persistent campaign setting. I really appreciate the time and effort involved in setting this up, not to mention the web hosting costs. Thanks again, Starshoy.

<shameless plug> If there are any english speaking axis pilots looking for a squadron for VEF2, then get in touch with me at dapendragon@yahoo.com. Luftwaffe FreeLancers (LFL_*) are open for all well behaved english speaking pilots. </shameless>