11-19-2004, 08:38 AM
Hi,
My specs are:
amd atlonxp 3.00ghz
1 ghz ddr memory
ATI 9800 pro 128mb graphicscard
audigy 2zs soundcard

After installing the 3.01M and the new patches
I come to the conclusion that I haven`t any problems at all.
The game is smooth as silk.

- I just flew the corsair C model and I have no complains about it.
- I like the new tracers
- I love the new dots. I finally now can fly without icons. It isn`t a pain for my eyes anymore. You have to search for plains but its less difficult to find them. Yippee!!!
- game starts faster.

Oleg and your team you have done good work again!!

SeaFireLIV
11-19-2004, 08:45 AM
I suspect the more realistic engine management and FMs of Corsairs etc will soon have whiners writing long 3000 word diatribes about how Aces shot down 11 aircraft and why can`t they etc, etc, etc,... Then the accusations of communist bias will rear their ugly heads

It`s quiet at the moment, but only because they`ve not quite got their ammunition ready yet....

carguy_
11-19-2004, 08:49 AM
Whatever whiners say if the Corsair is closer to reality it won`t be changed.

BSS_Goat
11-19-2004, 08:51 AM
Something is screwy about the Corsair engine management and FM. (**Please imagine 2,951 more words here**) Greg Boyington shot down 11 aircraft and why can`t I? The Japanese planes are UBER. Must be communist bias again.

It may be quiet at the moment, but it's only because I`ve not quite got my ammunition ready yet.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Udidtoo
11-19-2004, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeaFireLIV:
I suspect the more realistic engine management and FMs of Corsairs etc will soon have whiners writing long 3000 word diatribes about how Aces shot down 11 aircraft and why can`t they etc, etc, etc,... Then the accusations of communist bias will rear their ugly heads

It`s quiet at the moment, but only because they`ve not quite got their ammunition ready yet.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your probably sadly correct, the fanboys of Xplanes always have and will. Let them rant and rave, if they give us a balanced ACCURATE dm/fm for all planes what more can people who really do want a realistic simm ask for?

There are threads going right now " I'm a unabashed IJN fanboy, I'm lovin any thing U.S blah blah blah nad they state to the effect of " I don't give a whit about accuracy, my favs were the best,if I believe it to be so don't bother me with facts and figures.

Its been that way since day one, nothing going to change that much.Just hope that those realistic models were modelled for all soon. Then those who truly want a realistic simm experiance will congregate much as they do know and the hysterical ranters will do the same....but some of the latter aren't going to be happy finding they can't fly fullballsout full flaps and a constant yank and crank with the new models.....since I'm homebound now I look forward to the coming posting wars, lol...imagine Steve V Ivan , and the rest probably feel a little different though...good luck to the mods, pre-patch syndrome cancelled, post-patch on the way.

Biloxi72
11-19-2004, 09:34 AM
S!
Some may say the torque is a bit overdone on the corsair, but i for one love the changes to the corsair. It feels more relaistic and now feels like the "ensign eliminator" when it comes to landings. Other than that from what i have read around most 'sair pilots are happy with the changes. I dont think we will here to much whining, now in regards to other planes im not so sure http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif