PDA

View Full Version : Check out these amazing WWII Pacific pics!

Plunkertx
03-23-2007, 09:23 AM
EDit: don't link to a site where products are for sale. (this includes the images which can be purchased)

Sooocool
03-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Absolutely awesome!

stansdds
03-24-2007, 07:02 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif Wow!!!!

R_Target
03-25-2007, 04:36 AM
Crazy paint scheme on that Catalina.

M2morris
03-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Yeah, wow! I can't beleive that first one with the plane coming in and those guys just going about their business like that on the carrier deck. I mean, what if it misses the cables? They must have had alot of confidence.

R_Target
03-25-2007, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by M2morris:
Yeah, wow! I can't beleive that first one with the plane coming in and those guys just going about their business like that on the carrier deck. I mean, what if it misses the cables? They must have had alot of confidence.

Heh heh. Yeah, I would consider standing in front of a landing Avenger a "high pucker factor" situation.

Beaufort-RAF
03-26-2007, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by R_Target:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M2morris:

Heh heh. Yeah, I would consider standing in front of a landing Avenger a "high pucker factor" situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The barrier will be up but it doesn't show up clearly in the pic.

Still the risk it could bounce over but they had to maintain a deck park.

hshmulik
03-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Plunkertx
Any chance that you could PM me the original link?
Its been edited out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Plunkertx
03-26-2007, 08:29 AM
Wow, I got my post banned cuz i'm sharing some beautiful pictures that I am giving away FOR FREE??? i happen to be selling a few of them, but so are lots of people on this forum who sell mods, add ons, games, etc.

Oh well, i'm outta here. Hope you guys enjoy this dieing forum.

Haigotron
03-27-2007, 07:23 AM
Wow, I got my post banned cuz i'm sharing some beautiful pictures that I am giving away FOR FREE??? i happen to be selling a few of them, but so are lots of people on this forum who sell mods, add ons, games, etc.

Oh well, i'm outta here. Hope you guys enjoy this dieing forum.

can you pm me your link? i wanna see it