PDA

View Full Version : "Flights of Fancy"

XyZspineZyX
10-28-2003, 03:37 AM
I would like to take this opportunity in thanking Simon Humphrey for his campaign entitled, "Flights of Fancy." This is a wonderful, diversed campaign with lots of interesting twists.

For those who haven't tried it you can download a copy over at Mudmovers. Still playing it and loving all the missions so far.

XyZspineZyX
10-28-2003, 03:37 AM
I would like to take this opportunity in thanking Simon Humphrey for his campaign entitled, "Flights of Fancy." This is a wonderful, diversed campaign with lots of interesting twists.

For those who haven't tried it you can download a copy over at Mudmovers. Still playing it and loving all the missions so far.

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 01:35 PM
TacticalSkirmsh wrote:
- I would like to take this opportunity in thanking
- Simon Humphrey for his campaign entitled, "Flights
- of Fancy." This is a wonderful, diversed campaign
- with lots of interesting twists.
-
- For those who haven't tried it you can download a
- copy over at Mudmovers. Still playing it and loving
- all the missions so far.
-
-

Thanks for the kind words TacticalSkirmsh.
I'm glad you're enjoying the campaign.
Have you tried "The Real Deal" yet? The Gold Edition is now avaialable.(click the link in my sig)

S! Simon.
<center>

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Download the USAAF campaign folder here (http://mudmovers.com/Sims/FB/fb_essential_files.htm).

http://extremeone.4t.com/images/ex1_soon.jpg
<font color="#000000">It's my attitude not my aptitude that determines my altitude.</font></center>

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 02:08 PM
No I have not, but will certainly play it after I'm done this campaign. Thanks again /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif