PDA

View Full Version : Good special setup?

ShootingProdi
11-19-2010, 07:17 PM
So I'm level 21 right now and everyone is starting to get there and even higher. And its getting alot harder now, I was wondering what is the best set up for my level. Right now im using templar and morph. Which ones do you guys recommend

hayoye111
11-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Can't go wrong with the defencive noob combo Smokebomb/Morph. For offence, I'd recommend Firecrackers/Gun.

UnsentSoul
11-22-2010, 12:48 AM
Lol wow you really call smoke/morph a Noob combo. It happens to be 1 of te more successful combos early on. Once you complete challenges for them they even get better.

Rainie
11-22-2010, 02:02 AM
I used to use the smokebomb/hand gun combo for defense and dealing with roof runners, but now I gave up the gun for morph and just let the runners get killed by someone else or wait till they fall close to me. Now I use the smokebomb/morph combo for my defense and they've worked nicely

nuttylamb
11-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I agree with smoke bomb/morph I have been using it since about level 20-5 and I'm almost at level 40, it hasn't let me down too much yet. the only thing that goes wrong is a mis click by me and having to wait for the cooldown.

rocketxsurgeon
11-22-2010, 09:43 AM
I'm 43 now, I used to use your combination of Templar Vision and Morph. Its a good combination, stick with it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Then later when you acquire Poison, use that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I think the guy calling it a noob combo meant that it's available at low levels but still effective.

TheXenon
11-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Level 48 now and I've been using Templar Vision and Smoke bomb, they work great together. One helps you find your target and even your pursuer and the other defends against your pursuer and can even be used offensively providing you know who/where your target is. I often swap to Charge/Poison though which are a higher level setup.