PDA

View Full Version : The Campaign?

Mon Pavion
10-07-2004, 12:52 AM
So is the campaign in PF just exactally the same as the one in FB/AEP, or is there any differences between the two?

Giganoni
10-07-2004, 01:11 AM
I think you'll probably be able to divide it into the respecting Armies and Navies. From there maybe fighter, or fighter-bomber, dive-bomber, bomber campaigns. Or maybe specific campaigns for specific types of planes (like Il2 campaigns). Obviously IJAAF will only have a fighter, maybe fighter bomber campaigns (unless there are unknown goodies). IJN fighter, dive bomber, bomber (Betty). I think USN campaigns will be pretty similar since the B25 is supposedly to be the USN version.

Luthier has said that the campaign can be very open to your actions. Instead of a front that is largely independent from your actions, your actions have more bearing. Sink a carrier, etc causes a lot of damage. I doubt if you played the solomons you'd change much, but in Midway or Pearl you could.

Other than that I don't know much about it. I don't know if you can change the course of the war or not, or if it can go longer than it had. We'll just have to wait and see.

Mon Pavion
10-07-2004, 02:17 PM
I was actually wondering more about the DYNAMIC campaign(sorry, should have said that). My questions have some what been answered in other threads though. I just hope its not liek a random selection of cookie cutter mission that have nothing to do with one another like it is in FB/AEP. I want some sort of ryme and reason to the missions, while still remaining dynamic.

DL Moffet
10-09-2004, 07:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheGeneral_D:
I was actually wondering more about the DYNAMIC campaign(sorry, should have said that). My questions have some what been answered in other threads though. I just hope its not liek a random selection of cookie cutter mission that have nothing to do with one another like it is in FB/AEP. I want some sort of ryme and reason to the missions, while still remaining dynamic. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're asking a question. Do they tell you lies?

Mon Pavion
10-09-2004, 07:13 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

DL Moffet
10-12-2004, 08:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheGeneral_D:
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, they do tell you lies. Who are we talking about, anyway?