PDA

View Full Version : Will Subject 16 reveal all the answers ?

matheus_737
09-29-2011, 02:54 PM
I think he will tell to Desmonds (and us) all truths we want to now because he have a lot of informations about his ancestors life and passed hours in the Animus seeing many memories ?

What are yours thoughts Assassinos ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

LightRey
09-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Definitely not all, but certainly a lot. More than that though I expect him to give us even more questions.

matheus_737
09-29-2011, 03:02 PM
no enought of questions

Th3spian777
09-29-2011, 03:05 PM
Ubisoft likes to **** us off by making us think about things until we get so angry we want to kill someone, so yes, there will be a lot more questions, but a few answers also

dave93vert
09-29-2011, 03:08 PM
subject 16 tells desmond that its "too late to save them, eve.." well he is refering to saving eve/adam/humans from the earlier timeline. Eve doesnt have apple in the truth video until she says "adam, i have it". so desmond has to make the apple apear in her hand somehow, & probly thru time teleportation, because remember the email in AC talking about the project regarding time travel artifacts & USS Eldridge. Eve, in her time, knows she has to wait on the rooftop for the apple to manifest becuz a "good god" told her the plan & how desmond was going to save them in his future time. Subject 16 also says "the sun, too weak, must replenish energy"... and its not about him (16) or humans or a kid son. its evidently obvious that its refering to what eve's plan is with the apple whch is to make the mountain volcano explode to create ash clouds to block the sun 2 kill the "bad gods" because no sunlight makes them weak/die.