PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Challenges

value_zero
12-08-2011, 02:01 PM
So ill be more specific, its about the one that requiers you to have 12 recruits, i have 11 and i "cant carry anymore" for some reason and cant complete this one, i only come up with the idea to kill one of them and train a new one, but kinda dont like that way, any suggestions what should i do for this one.

Ferrith
12-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
So ill be more specific, its about the one that requiers you to have 12 recruits, i have 11 and i "cant carry anymore" for some reason and cant complete this one, i only come up with the idea to kill one of them and train a new one, but kinda dont like that way, any suggestions what should i do for this one.
Do you mean that you have recruited 12 Assassins but the game counts them as 11? If so, then it's a bug. Try to replay a recruit memory to fix it.

AkyraPT
12-08-2011, 06:25 PM
i have the exact same problem 11/12? is this even fixable?

Ferrith
12-08-2011, 06:47 PM
It was for me.
Go to DNA menu -> Secondary Memories -> Recruit Assassins, and replay one of them. It should fix it.

MSCazangiu
12-09-2011, 01:12 AM
A friend of mine encountered this issue too (but on PS3). He killed one of his assassins (sent it on a mediteraneean mission with 20% chance of success) and recruited a new one. Then the game correctly displayed 12/12. However the replay memory solution from DNA looks much more elengant (if it really works).

value_zero
12-09-2011, 03:09 AM
Replaying worked, lock the topic.

jeykama
12-10-2011, 11:32 PM
Killing them off or replaying memories works, but probably what you are supposed to do is assign some of your assassin recruits to other cities in the Mediterranean Defense game. This opens up slots in Constantinople for you to enlist more people.

Doing a lot of that is also how you get 100% control of the cities, since you can assign those recruits to do missions in their cities as well.

Ferrith
12-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by jeykama:
since you can assign those recruits to do missions in their cities as well.
OK, this is news to me. How do you send an Assassin based in Damascus, for example, to a mission?

-- EDIT --

Never mind, I found out how. Thanks for mentioning it though.