PDA

View Full Version : Can you Shoot your pursuer?

McDillard
11-24-2010, 01:13 AM
I know it isn't possible in manhunt, but in wanted, if you see your pursuer with a red arrow over his head, can you shoot him with the hidden gun before he gets to you, instead of running away or using smoke bombs etc.

HaxGeneration
11-24-2010, 01:22 AM
No.

McDillard
11-24-2010, 01:24 AM
So you can shoot civilians but not pursuers in wanted? Can you shoot other players that aren't your target or your pursuer?

XxKillaSniperxX
11-24-2010, 02:11 AM
You can't kill pursuers period.

Rainie
11-24-2010, 02:12 AM
You can only shoot your target and civilians, not the other players

McDillard
11-24-2010, 02:38 AM
thanks guys, appreciate it.

Comixfan
11-24-2010, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:

Which is ridiculous, IMO.

If someone's going to be so obvious as to charge at you across an open space, you should be able to do the decent thing and put them out of their (or your!) misery by shooting them (or countering their impending blatantly obvious attack with a reversal). It'd be the humane thing to do!

Coolgerb
11-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Comixfan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:

If someone's going to be so obvious as to charge at you across an open space, you should be able to do the decent thing and put them out of their (or your!) misery by shooting them (or countering their impending blatantly obvious attack with a reversal). It'd be the humane thing to do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I totally agree. Idiots need to die. Oh well, at least I get to humiliate them (it makes it even better when they get killed while stunned with a kick in the teeth).

xcamthemandudex
11-24-2010, 08:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:

If someone's going to be so obvious as to charge at you across an open space, you should be able to do the decent thing and put them out of their (or your!) misery by shooting them (or countering their impending blatantly obvious attack with a reversal). It'd be the humane thing to do! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I recall they said that they did that on purpose. To prevent it from being a I'll just kill so-and-so.

xcamthemandudex
11-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Kaz_Lezar:
Stupid people are a waste of bullets anyway right?

considering you can smoke bomb them and stun them for 200 points? Yep http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Comixfan
11-25-2010, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by xcamthemandudex:
considering you can smoke bomb them and stun them for 200 points? Yep http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Except stun doesn't work when the're running straight a you, and you don't always have the smoke bombs selected.

EscoBlades
11-25-2010, 07:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xcamthemandudex:

Except stun doesn't work when the're running straight a you, and you don't always have the smoke bombs selected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what corners are for...run around a corner, confuse them, then stun them as they turn the corner...they won't press X for the briefest of seconds, buying you time.

I once stunned a pursuer by running around a pillar faster than he could. Ended up behind him and judo chopped his skull. The resulting 200 points won me the game in the dying seconds.

CourtJestGaming
11-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by kriticalraine:
You can only shoot your target and civilians, not the other players

You can however use Throwing Knives on pursuers, and anyone else for that matter.

Try knifing a pursuer following you, and then shortly after, watch him die from the hunter who was following him.

Feels pretty rewarding when you witness it first hand http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif