PDA

View Full Version : guild challange 20 guards with crosbow

AntiChrist7
03-25-2011, 07:30 AM
how do you do this? i've killed lots of guards with the crosbow, yet it's still 0/20. I guess the dutch translation didn't really underlines the real essence. So could anyone help?

El_Sjietah
03-25-2011, 10:50 AM
The description is a tad vague, like most challenges. Only kills from "guarding" guards count. They're the ones who have their arms crossed and push you away when you get too close.

They disappear later in the game though, so you may have to replay an older memory to complete the challenge.

AntiChrist7
03-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
The description is a tad vague, like most challenges. Only kills from "guarding" guards count. They're the ones who have their arms crossed and push you away when you get too close.

They disappear later in the game though, so you may have to replay an older memory to complete the challenge.

Ah thanks that's a big help. i always thought it were the crosbowmen inside the red (restricted) areas. any advice on which memory to replay to find a lot of them?

El_Sjietah
03-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

Ah thanks that's a big help. i always thought it were the crosbowmen inside the red (restricted) areas. any advice on which memory to replay to find a lot of them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are a bunch of them in the French camps before you drive them out of Rome, so any memory prior to that should work.