PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of Ezio?

sanjose_911
11-22-2009, 05:24 AM
I have a pc so I didnt get the change to play the game but I was going through some reviews I everyone is saying that the character models look the same as in the first game. However, after watching many vids of the gameplay, Ezio seems to me a huge graphical step forward comparing to Altair.

Zackebacke
11-22-2009, 06:43 AM
Well, he looks cool. But Altair's personality was way cooler.

com199
11-22-2009, 07:28 AM
Ezio is bigger than Altair! In more ways than one!

Assassin_M
11-22-2009, 09:24 AM
my opinion was established a long time ago since the first time i saw ezio.. To put it simply:
Altair is a master assassin actually the first to ever achieve such a rank in the age of 25 altair has mastered the art of the assassins and has vast knowledge and great wisdom he also displays a cold personality yet he may sometimes be warm towards his friends and sometimes fellow assassins.. altair is very keen of the world around him.. knowing exactly when to strike and has only one way to do it.

Ezio at first is a rash popular teenager also a womanizer something that altair lacks, from the beginning he appears to be a warm person but actually has no care in the life as he never likes to stoop not even a bit to the real citizens of the community he`d rather get into fights.. after the tragedy ezio seems broken and deppressed in his conversations unlike the fun-loving personality he had before.... as ezio is driven by vengeance he never hesitated to kill for one second and even killed without mercy... after the years ezio actually becomes very different losing much of his humor due to the many lives he has taken yet he has become the ultimate killing machine knowing when and how to strike yet the difference between him and his ancestor is that he has many ways to discard his adversaries yet never losing his warmth towards his family or any person in need

now that thats over with i`d say i prefer ezio http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif