PDA

View Full Version : play altair in ac relevations

sassinscreed
06-02-2011, 10:24 AM
just wanted to say that those missions with Altair in revelations should be real missions with good story and gameplay

i got some kind of feeling that it will be made as shorter side missions something similar to one in ac:II

ShaneO7K
06-02-2011, 10:30 AM
Yeah they probably will be full length sequences, but it's probably fair to say that their may be only about 6 Altair sequences (just going by the amount of seals there are).

Turkiye96
06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
i dont care much about Altair's gameplay but they really have to develop the story line ( although i hope he faces an army of guards like it shows in the teaser trailer :P) would love to kick an army's but with Altair :P

ShaneO7K
06-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Yeah I would love to fight alongside Altair's sons as Altair, I'm guessing the rules of the Animus don't apply with the seals and the seals just take on the memories of the holder.

PhiIs1618033
06-02-2011, 11:34 AM
If they screw up the Alta´r parts, I'm not sure if I'll ever buy another AC game again.

ShaneO7K
06-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by PhiIs1618033...:
If they screw up the Alta´r parts, I'm not sure if I'll ever buy another AC game again.

By the way his parts are descibed, Altair sounds like he will be crucial to Ezio's story. So I think whatever Altairs parts are they should be interesting.

Aborigine
06-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Well I myself can't wait to play Altair with all the new combat moves included :-p.

superbalex
06-02-2011, 03:17 PM
if altair has a full sequence for each seal, that would mean ezio needs a full sequence for finding each seal.. total of 12sequences.. + the game needs a beginning and an ending, thats 14sequences..
LONG AC GAME YAY!

NanoKitty
06-02-2011, 03:53 PM
I really hope that the Altair sequences have a distinct feel to them - as his movements and animations in AC1 really did feel different from Ezio's.

phil.llllll
06-02-2011, 04:49 PM

This!

I hope we're doing something interesting during his parts and they're not just one off throwaway missions. Hopefully the writing is up to snuff as well (I'll be just as mad if they screw up his character).

hinhin96329
06-03-2011, 04:33 AM
Although it doesn't make any sence, I still want to see Ezio and Altair fight together. I will be an epic scene.

iN3krO
06-03-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Aborigine:
Well I myself can't wait to play Altair with all the new combat moves included :-p.

No no and NO!... Ac1 combat system was better than AcB combat... more realistic and harder... they can improve altair's sequences with the same things they added since Ac1 to Ac:B but AT LEAST for ALTAIR'S MISSIONS, BALANCE THEM!

today i've told my friend the samething, for me Altair (Ac1) was the best thing of the franchise, if they **** up Altair in AcR it will be an answer for those who loved Ac1 (It will be like saying that Ac is going to follow the big market instead of trying to make a new generation of games like they annouced along with Ac1)...

sassinscreed
06-03-2011, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by superbalex:
if altair has a full sequence for each seal, that would mean ezio needs a full sequence for finding each seal.. total of 12sequences.. + the game needs a beginning and an ending, thats 14sequences..
LONG AC GAME YAY!

just hope those sequences wont be short as brotherhood ones they screwed up a little with ac:b story it was good game but not as good as previous ac games if they dont repair it in revelations i don't think i will play more assassins creed games