PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood Title Update #3

Pages : [1] 2

kleaneasy
12-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood - Title Update 3

We are very pleased to announce a fresh patch that solves both the Animus Bug as well as restoring Trophy functionality for PlayStation players. While we do not yet have a final ETA for this patch, we can assure you that it will be coming very soon… all you have to do is apply the patch once it is released (your console should automatically prompt you to do so).

Fixes (MP)
Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session

Fixes (Singleplayer)
The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome

Additional title update information:

[New Patch Available] ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES: (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9871010798) – Information on AC Brotherhood Title Update 1.02

------updated 12/01/11-------

The title update should now be available to all regions - if you have not got it yet - please continue to check from time to time.

There is a problem reported for some users - with the multiplayer Profile sets not saving, The Team are aware of this and are working on a fix, however there is a workaround:

Workaround:

1. Set up your Profiles in multiplayer
2. Exit multiplayer to the main menu
3. Begin a new single-player game using an unoccupied save slot
4. Exit the new single-player game, saving your progress automatically (wait through the cut-scenes to make sure you hit an auto-save point)
5. Profile information should be saved as well!

If this does not fix the issue - please contact Ubisoft Support - weblink in my signature.

Contacting Ubisoft Support is very important to help the team track the issue and solve it.

kleaneasy
12-21-2010, 09:57 AM
Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood - Title Update 3

We are very pleased to announce a fresh patch that solves both the Animus Bug as well as restoring Trophy functionality for PlayStation players. While we do not yet have a final ETA for this patch, we can assure you that it will be coming very soon… all you have to do is apply the patch once it is released (your console should automatically prompt you to do so).

Fixes (MP)
Sometimes players may remain stuck during matchmaking (game never starts)
In extremely rare occasions, a crash may occur if another player of the same session quits while another player is loading the map at the exact same time
When joining a session In Manhunt, in the chased team, you may have a sound present during the entire session

Fixes (Singleplayer)
The player may remain stuck in the present optional (2012), in a spawning loop in Monterigioni, while interacting with the Animus (Animus Bug)
Using fast travel towards Northern Campagna may result in Ezio getting continuously desynchronized
Sometimes a bug can occur that prevents the player from unlocking any additional Trophies (Trophy Bug)
On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome

Additional title update information:

[New Patch Available] ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES: (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9871010798) – Information on AC Brotherhood Title Update 1.02

------updated 12/01/11-------

The title update should now be available to all regions - if you have not got it yet - please continue to check from time to time.

There is a problem reported for some users - with the multiplayer Profile sets not saving, The Team are aware of this and are working on a fix, however there is a workaround:

Workaround:

1. Set up your Profiles in multiplayer
2. Exit multiplayer to the main menu
3. Begin a new single-player game using an unoccupied save slot
4. Exit the new single-player game, saving your progress automatically (wait through the cut-scenes to make sure you hit an auto-save point)
5. Profile information should be saved as well!

If this does not fix the issue - please contact Ubisoft Support - weblink in my signature.

Contacting Ubisoft Support is very important to help the team track the issue and solve it.

QuantumSheep1
12-21-2010, 10:03 AM
YAy. But we still need those servers fixed. lol

W.E.S.P
12-21-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif keep em coming please

Edit

Any chance on some more info aout chest run http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Janoian
12-21-2010, 10:06 AM
There are more bug fixes in that patch right? Not just the major bugs you just said?

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 10:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlizzardGhost:
YAy. But we still need those servers fixed. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pretty sure that comes under "matchmaking"

Also, sounds good.

but I hope by fixing the bug "that prevents the player from unlocking any additional trophies", you're addressing the actual reported bug where some players are unable to earn certain trophies while retaining the ability to unlock others. because the way it's worded there sounds very different to the bug I've experienced, and any report I've seen relating to trophy problems.

meneres46
12-21-2010, 10:37 AM
hi there

my PS3 is not connected to the web. can this be updated with a USB pen?

how can I do it?

thanks!

luth411
12-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Thanks for the updates!

sandmanssorrow
12-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Uh oh, all the Animus Glitch haters are going to have to find something else to get their mad on about, wonder what it will be.

mikecs_333
12-21-2010, 12:03 PM
Any chance there's a fix for the white gradient problem included in this patch??

Pym166
12-21-2010, 12:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">On rare occasion, if the player changes their outfit at the completion of a mission, they will respawn in the same world, being stuck, without any possibility of returning to Rome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am victim of this one! (thread & video here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1051016/m/3351083998 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/3351083998))

Glad to know that it will be fixed! I just hope that I will not have to start another game.

WhiteSheWolf
12-21-2010, 12:50 PM
THANK GOD.

j_evinco
12-21-2010, 01:19 PM
Seems like my bug wont be addressed. I lost all my armor, upgrades, Borgia Flags, Treasure Chests when the game loaded me back to sequence 8 after I finished a previous mission.

bebadd1984
12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Happy to get this patch once it arrives. I can finally see the ending that has been spoiled to me.

IPurple904
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Is This For 360 To?

ramman2k9
12-21-2010, 08:40 PM
Hey UBI.....patch in a way we can mute people all the time instead of each additional game....I am tired of foul language and listening to peoples kids scream while trying to play online. Damn this is irritating. Add the button to shut everyone up every game please

ajollydevil
12-21-2010, 08:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ramman2k9:
Hey UBI.....patch in a way we can mute people all the time instead of each additional game....I am tired of foul language and listening to peoples kids scream while trying to play online. Damn this is irritating. Add the button to shut everyone up every game please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>If youre having problems, you can turn off in game chat in settings (at least on 360. Also, If youre too lazy to do that, plug in your mic so the sound now plays through the mic, and turn the mic way down.
Either way, you can set all your chat settings by changing them in the system settings tab i believe on Xbox, not sure about PS3 although they must have the same thing somewhere.

papartusedmcrsk
12-21-2010, 09:36 PM
I may Platinum this one after all.

Assuming I can pull off AEOTM. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

StarvingBuddha
12-21-2010, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ramman2k9:
Hey UBI.....patch in a way we can mute people all the time instead of each additional game....I am tired of foul language and listening to peoples kids scream while trying to play online. Damn this is irritating. Add the button to shut everyone up every game please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your on a 360 you can edit your chat preferences so that you never hear anyone unless they are on your friends list. Works great especially in games like CoD and Halo. Can be a hinderance if you're playing team based games that require communication.

Nick1021
12-21-2010, 10:34 PM
Lol most of that wasn't fixed. I was in a game that was 6/6 for like 5 minutes. And if the computer lady doesn't say anything for a while that means the lobby is glitched.

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 10:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nick1021:
Lol most of that wasn't fixed. I was in a game that was 6/6 for like 5 minutes. And if the computer lady doesn't say anything for a while that means the lobby is glitched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is the next patch.

The one that ISN'T out yet...

Zombie Izzardx
12-21-2010, 11:43 PM
Alright now can we fix that annoying glitch when a stun (or assassinate) doesn't show up above the target or pursers head. I don't know how many times Ive died after smoking my pursering and trying to stun them and nothing would come up

Alpha Ender
12-21-2010, 11:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zombie_izzard:
Alright now can we fix that annoying glitch when a stun (or assassinate) doesn't show up above the target or pursers head. I don't know how many times Ive died after smoking my pursering and trying to stun them and nothing would come up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Just tried that today, had 3 lined up for stun with no chance to escape. Instead I got killed after standing there for about 10 seconds. I should have ran, but...

Hoopla777
12-22-2010, 06:30 AM
just curious... is this going to adress the freezing issue in single-player ?

meneres46
12-22-2010, 07:35 AM
hi there

my PS3 is not connected to the web. can this be updated with a USB pen?

how can I do it?

thanks in advance to someone who can enlight me!

Inc0mp3rtus_II
12-22-2010, 07:41 AM
HELL YEAH !!!!!

piercedthrough
12-22-2010, 08:44 AM
so i have a problem with my auditore mnemonic set giving me the capes then taking them away after i wore them once. is this gonna be fixed???

HyperGamer128
12-22-2010, 09:45 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the trophy fix on PS3! I had to put this game on hold indefinitely until I heard word of a patch and it's been killing me because the game is so darn good! Now I know I'll be able to collect all those flags without my accomplishment going un-trophy'd! Hopefully we'll be getting this patch in the next few days -- I assume they'll be an announcement once it's live?

Deadlymuffin14
12-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks a lot !!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hydrilus
12-23-2010, 01:37 PM
HOPEFULLY this means I'll be able to play more than 1 match every 30 minutes

davo1270
12-23-2010, 02:05 PM
Please do not forget the bug where you don't get the weapon for completing the guild challenges (especially, for myself, the bartalameo's axe)

DannyStrong
12-23-2010, 03:22 PM
your supposed to get a weapon for completing guild challenges?

Serrachio
12-23-2010, 04:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DannyStrong:
your supposed to get a weapon for completing guild challenges? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maria's Dagger, La Volpe's Bite and Bartolomeo's Axe. (Which I find odd, as it never mentions him owning one, only Bianca.)

MaKTaiL
12-23-2010, 09:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:
Please do not forget the bug where you don't get the weapon for completing the guild challenges (especially, for myself, the bartalameo's axe) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WoW, I have the same problem. The weapon didn't show up for me. It kind of annoys me because I like to have 100% in everything. So I hope this gets fixed soon.

ElGrandeLupo
12-24-2010, 05:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davo1270:
Please do not forget the bug where you don't get the weapon for completing the guild challenges (especially, for myself, the bartalameo's axe) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Really?.. I got all the weapons after finishing the guild challences.
It must be a random bug then?

Inc0mp3rtus_II
12-25-2010, 10:35 AM
waiting ... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

NeoMorph WTH
12-25-2010, 01:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zombie_izzard:
Alright now can we fix that annoying glitch when a stun (or assassinate) doesn't show up above the target or pursers head. I don't know how many times Ive died after smoking my pursering and trying to stun them and nothing would come up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed. Just tried that today, had 3 lined up for stun with no chance to escape. Instead I got killed after standing there for about 10 seconds. I should have ran, but... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've had it happen so that I assassinate from above but gets stuck halfway up the wall, still in the drop animation while the guards pepper me with arrows.

The one bug I wish they would fix is trying to lock onto a specific target when near a wall. It's a right pain in the derričre to have a target near you and the game decides to lock onto a guard 20ft away and refuse to aim at the target near you (this is before left trigger lock I mean).

Another bug is when you actually HAVE locked a target with left trigger and you go to fire your dart gun... The line is solid and you let go of X and... EZIO KNIFES A CIVILIAN NEXT TO HIM INSTEAD OF FIRING THE DART. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

The game is great except at times it refused to do what you tell it.

Sasori_Nagashi
12-26-2010, 01:38 AM
So in other words I have to wait until the patch is out then replay the game over again? That seriously isn't good enough, I have to collect all the Feathers again, Flags, half the Romulas lairs 3 memory lots in the middle of the game, Highest bet on fights, throw money down a well, one of leonardo's war machines and recriut 3 assassins

Please tell me I don't have to redo that.

tyrce111
12-26-2010, 04:09 AM
When we get the patch?
Do we have to redo the trophy action?
Because I didnt get the Borgia Tower trophy and I dont want to make a new save just to get that trophy!

I also didnt get the gloves come off trophy...
I bet 500 f (I think) on 5 guys in 45 seconds or something and I didn't get the trophy!

And is the manhunt glitch gonna be fixed??

I enter a game thats already started...
I enter team 1, it says roung 1 so I know I will be attacking...So naturaly I pick my attacking class...
Then the chik says that I have to hide!

Spartiates_Monk
12-26-2010, 10:59 AM
..add more shrunken heads

Jarek23
12-26-2010, 06:46 PM
I just loaded up the game, update 1.04 is available...it wasn't this afternoon when I played as well...hopefully this is the patch this thread is about.

assassinato_862
12-26-2010, 07:45 PM
Update 1.04 erased my Profile Sets...am I the only one?

Valentorg
12-26-2010, 07:50 PM
Is 1.04 the patch?
Like the person above me, I just got that.

Although it looks like all my profile sets and personas were reset after I downloaded it...if that was something Ubisoft meant to happen, they probably should have informed us.
Unless this is just my game screwing up somehow?

Valentorg
12-26-2010, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinato_862:
Update 1.04 erased my Profile Sets...am I the only one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It did that to me too, as I said in my previous post.
I didn't see your post before I posted, though. lol
But why did Ubisoft not tell us this would happen? I had to exit a match because I had no idea I didn't have any abilities until I was already in the match.

Jarek23
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
are the servers down again?!?!? they were just working....ubivision wtf!

CharDude
12-27-2010, 01:08 AM
I don't know if this pertains to game updates, but the Assassin's Network needs to be fixed. Upon the first visit the the Assassin's Network a gigantic amount of accounts cannot accumulate toward the the clan leaderboards. They are stuck with the public score they had before starting on the Assassin's Network, and can't contribute more to the clan. This is a very serious problem.

JetReadyGo
12-27-2010, 01:25 AM
I just joined the forums to say I've never seen an update patch that was more bungled than this.

Everytime I sign into MP everything resets itself. I have to redo my profile and character gear and colors every time.

It's one thing not to be able to properly fix matchmaking or something more complex like that.. but to allow something as simple and pivotal as a persons COMPLETE gaming profiles... is just.. amazingly awful.

I can't believe you guys could have released such a destructive patch.

There better be a new update within 24 hours or I think you'll lose a LOT of your multiplayer community.

Tsukaji
12-27-2010, 06:15 AM
What update are you talking about? Xbox version has not received any updates. Still waiting for animus glitch fix. I do not want to start a new game as it might happend again.

JetReadyGo
12-27-2010, 07:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tsukaji:
What update are you talking about? Xbox version has not received any updates. Still waiting for animus glitch fix. I do not want to start a new game as it might happend again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The newest PSN update. I don't know if it messed with the 360 update.. but it sure is annoying!

yuanxd
12-27-2010, 08:23 AM
All profile reset / Players level is showed as 0 in lobby.

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 08:28 AM
I'm a PS3 user, but everything's ok with me.

SteelCity999
12-27-2010, 08:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JetReadyGo:
I just joined the forums to say I've never seen an update patch that was more bungled than this.

Everytime I sign into MP everything resets itself. I have to redo my profile and character gear and colors every time.

It's one thing not to be able to properly fix matchmaking or something more complex like that.. but to allow something as simple and pivotal as a persons COMPLETE gaming profiles... is just.. amazingly awful.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd have to agree on this. I downloaded last night and have had all these problems...plus now matchmaking was horrible.

luth411
12-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Bump. I have not yet downloaded this patch, and I will not until we can get an official remark regarding what sounds like a wide-spread issue.

Mr. Shade, please let us know that these issues have been noted.

KurosakiPaul
12-27-2010, 09:57 AM
I live in Poland and didn't download any update on my PS3.

CodeBreaker500
12-27-2010, 10:13 AM
I download this patch and still my trophy's are still not giving to me and in my single player game sometimes there are invisible people. are you going to do anything about that. because i hate when im being chased and i trip over one of those people.

papartusedmcrsk
12-27-2010, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KurosakiPaul:
I live in Poland and didn't download any update on my PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well you probably should follow mpagano's lead and not download it.

Reset Personas and Sets. Thought it would just be the first time, but I see people have posted that it resets every time.

If this is the case I will be waiting for a new patch.

Again...

Black_Widow9
12-27-2010, 03:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:
Bump. I have not yet downloaded this patch, and I will not until we can get an official remark regarding what sounds like a wide-spread issue.

Mr. Shade, please let us know that these issues have been noted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As soon as I get an update on this I will let you know. Please make sure that you contact Ubisoft Support if this is happening to you. The link is in my signature.

HyperGamer128
12-27-2010, 03:31 PM
This is very disheartening news. I've been holding off on playing this so that I can actually get all the trophies I earn. Why is it that the AC team can make such a technically impressive game, but can screw up so horrible on patches like this? I mean, I know programming isn't a walk in the park, but c'mon, these are just trophies -- no other developers seem to have any difficulty with them! I hate to whine, but I'm getting extremely impatient, after all, I have plenty of friends with 360s that haven't run into nearly as many glitches. I'm starting to think that the "exclusive" Copernicus DLC was really just a way of saying "sorry."

yuanxd
12-27-2010, 03:51 PM
Anyone else with lobby full of level 0 players problem too?

Is really annoying to not know what is the level of people you are playing with.

AndrewRyan1005
12-27-2010, 04:20 PM
My game version is 2.01 and today I continued to play through the campaign to completion. The game awarded me the trophies for finishing Sequence 8 & obtaining the Apple.

However it still did not award me the trophies for; parachuting off of the castle, solving Subject 16's puzzle and locating the shrine in the final Lair of Romulus.

I was under the impression the trophy issue would be retroactive...

Jarek23
12-27-2010, 04:45 PM
the trophy issue is not retro active, you have to start a new file, recommended to delete your game data all together and install it again before you do.

They rushed this game, cash in...activision styles...its flawed...nothing you can do but stop giving them ur hard earned money.

JetReadyGo
12-27-2010, 05:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Yuan_:
Anyone else with lobby full of level 0 players problem too?

Is really annoying to not know what is the level of people you are playing with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes everyone appears as Level 0. I don't think levels are important, but it DOES help you know "okay this is the rooftop runner" and try to make up the difference when he IS there.

When I'm playing Manhunt it also clues me in on who to be protective of. I'll run in and slam down a STUN to someone chasing him just so he doesnt give away too many points as I make my escape the other way.

If we're attacking and I see a low level player going one way, I won't follow his target knowing he'd prolly run straight at them. I'll play stealthily against someone else instead.

JetReadyGo
12-27-2010, 06:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:

Mr. Shade, please let us know that these issues have been noted. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've taken your advice and have submitted a ticket.

-----------------------------------------------
The most recent update patch/update totally ruined Multiplayer.

Profiles and Character Gear/Colors are reset EVERYTIME I log in. Everyones levels also appear as 0 in-game.

I can't believe you guys could have released such a destructive patch.

There better be a new update within 24 hours or I think you'll lose a LOT of your multiplayer community.
---------------------------------------------

As soon as I get an update on this I will let you know. Please make sure that you contact Ubisoft Support if this is happening to you. The link is in my signature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

fugazi787
12-28-2010, 12:13 AM
all profile sets reset here as well. Except profile set 1 has a few abilities left in, which i never used in the first place.

get it right ladies and gents.

CharDude
12-28-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm having no troubles with my Profile Sets or my Persona. Occassionally, though, people will appear as level 0. You guys shouldn't act like this is happening to everyone. It isn't as widespread as you'd like to think.

ThumosTheos
12-28-2010, 01:03 AM
I also started experiencing the problem, as well. 0 Level players, no profile sets or personas will stick, bad matching and lag. Will an uninstall of the game and reinstall fix the issue? Will I lose trophies, profile sets, and personas?

JetReadyGo
12-28-2010, 03:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CharDude2010:
I'm having no troubles with my Profile Sets or my Persona. Occassionally, though, people will appear as level 0. You guys shouldn't act like this is happening to everyone. It isn't as widespread as you'd like to think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does it matter if only 40% of the user base experiences this? A problem is a problem.

Fact is.. I had NO problem playing MP prior to this. If a game took too long to load, I simply exited and re-entered. No big deal.

But this NEW bug that wipes my profile EVERY SINGLE TIME I log back into my account breaks the game BEYOND what I am willing to stand for a long amount of time.

Imagine every time you log in, having to re-create at LEAST two of your profile sets before being able to actually play.

I honestly don't think I can stand more than a handful of days of this before I just resell the game or something. I think they'll see a significant dip in the amount of MP matches if this major issue isn't addressed within a few days.

Markp2470
12-28-2010, 04:41 AM
Right OK has the patch been released yet if so it hasn't worked for me i have got all the Borgia flags yet i didn't get the trophy but i get the Borgia Cape can someone please tell me how to fix this i only need this one to get platinum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

c0ax-
12-28-2010, 05:31 AM
I have not installed patch 1.04. However, matchmaking has gone from bad to worse. When I started up the game yesterday and went online, it took forever to find a game.

However, when I first found one, something strange occured:

As I was in the team selection menu, I could see only one nickname. The other playerslots had a "?". So I could only choose the team with the nickname. I just thought it was a glitch or something, but when the game started it sayed: You are the target. However I was only able to blend, and I could only see one person on my team, (the nickname). Still, the game continued to say he commited suicide, but I guess I was glitched in between a game, because I could get points for blending etc, but I was unable to kill anyone.

Then, when round two started, the game says it was unreachable and led me back to the main menu.

Is this a glitch / bug or what?

SquarePolo27
12-28-2010, 06:05 AM
I don't think it's been released yet otherwise my Xbox would of told me.

Jediknightben
12-28-2010, 09:59 AM
I need this update already!
Iv gotten quite far and done loads of side stuff!
And I find myself stuck in 2012!

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 10:02 AM
The patch sounds like its more trouble than its worth. Though i think its due to the patch that i can't play with some of my friends.

Knock on effect.

Inc0mp3rtus_II
12-28-2010, 10:31 AM
THIS IS SUCKS !!!
WHERE IS THE UPDATE #3 ?
I have waited a lot for this update to be released
AAAAAAAAAHH !

obliviondoll
12-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Suggestion for the new patch...

Just an idea... Test... Something.

Need one person who has it as a volunteer.

That person needs to go into their game data folder on their PS3, and find the ACB updates file, and delete it.

After doing so, reload the game.

As far as I've seen after looking through every thread on the topic, the only people who have confirmed they have the patch and given a region have been in US or Canada, and some people in the same areas don't have it. If it was released by mistake and revoked, this should remove it, and reinstall up to the current actually released patch.

If anyone has the patch and thinks this is worth trying, post here and let us know that you're going to do it, and come back with the results.

Gorh_24
12-28-2010, 11:46 AM
I this 1.04 only for US, because in europe there is no 1.04 patch, I have patch 2.01 since 2 weeks and there is no any new update since then.

Phyxsius-
12-28-2010, 01:08 PM
I am EU and didn`t get a patch download. Tested just now.

Standard PS3 with Animus Project 1.0 and Copernicus.

Mad_Fox84
12-28-2010, 01:34 PM
When does this new patch go live? I still have this dumb animus glitch.

JetReadyGo
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
That person needs to go into their game data folder on their PS3, and find the ACB updates file, and delete it.

After doing so, reload the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll do it now. Will post the results.

JetReadyGo
12-28-2010, 03:09 PM
Oh thank god. This solved the problems of the resetting Profiles/Gear and Colors issue.

Everyone is still Level 0 though and I don't know any other MP issues that might still exists.. but the "main" thing that ****ed me off is no longer an issue.

Good job guy, I'm back to playing MP without anger again!

MajorShinn
12-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Xbox users appear to still be on title update #2. I know this from going into my memory under system settings and looking under ACBrotherhood files and title update 2 was the only downloaded patch.

Has this been released on other systems? And when is Microsoft going to approve the update for release? I understand that this takes time but I also know they take into consideration emergency releases to fix a broken game.

troywvr
12-28-2010, 05:48 PM
I believe the problem is with the latest DLC combined with the latest patch. Here's why:

I deleted the update then reloaded the game. When I entered the multiplayer, everything worked great again but I noticed that the new DLC was deleted as well (new map and advanced alliance.) When I downloaded that again, everything messed up.

I deleted the update for a second time, reloaded for a second time, but left the DLC alone and everything now works great.

This is what worked for me. Hope it helps. Good luck.

Uzy016
12-29-2010, 01:46 AM
UBISOFT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FIX THIS **** !!! everything resets and ****es me the **** off everytime i enter the game...the multiplayer is gonna go down soon and no one will play

BalekFekete
12-29-2010, 02:02 AM
Chalk up another with the resetting of profiles/colors/etc. in MP. It originally happened yesterday, but then seemed to have resolved itself. However this morning it is back, and after everything was reset, I exited MP to the title screen. Upon re-entering MP, everything was reset again.

Ubi - fix this ASAP else I will likely abandon the game (having reached 100% synch in SP) for another title in my catalog.

SquarePolo27
12-29-2010, 06:50 AM
Stupid question. Is it out yet for the EU (UK)?

MasterCid
12-29-2010, 07:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sticker704:
Stupid question. Is it out yet for the EU (UK)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope, and probably never will. As Europe already has patch 2.01, it would make no sense, especially since this 1.04 patch has apparently no other purpose than region locking (probably to lessen traffic on servers).

DoogleBoy
12-29-2010, 07:51 AM
I don't believe this region locking is working. I'm in Australia and the game constantly throws me in US lobbies.

MasterCid
12-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Are you sure of this ?

Since the 1.04 patch has been released in the US it's even more a pain to find a single match, and i can't play with any of my US friends anymore, everytime i get disconnections or "session unreachable".

Mad_Fox84
12-29-2010, 08:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterCid:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sticker704:
Nope, and probably never will. As Europe already has patch 2.01, it would make no sense, especially since this 1.04 patch has no other purpose than region locking (probably to lessen traffic on servers). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But I am still stuck with the animus glitch. Are you saying that anybody in Europe is stuck with this gamebreaking glitch?

W.E.S.P
12-29-2010, 08:17 AM
If they region lock this game im screwed. Matchmaking is bad now so you can only guess what it will be like if they do region lock it. I will be even more ****ed off if they do.

EDIT

If they region lock 360 I will move over to ps3

Advice for PS3 users

If they do Region lock it just create yourself a USA account. Its against the rules but i know ill be doing it. Then you can stick youre finger back up at them.

AndrewRyan1005
12-29-2010, 08:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaStA20:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MasterCid:
Nope, and probably never will. As Europe already has patch 2.01, it would make no sense, especially since this 1.04 patch has no other purpose than region locking (probably to lessen traffic on servers). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But I am still stuck with the animus glitch. Are you saying that anybody in Europe is stuck with this gamebreaking glitch? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to mention that those of us in the EU/UK experiencing Trophy glitches need the bug fixed. It's easy to sit there and say "start a new game dude" but nobody wants to spend additional hours replaying everything only to find the bug still exists. Because there is no guarantee a new game will resolve the Trophy issue.

I have now been waiting over 24hrs for a reply from UbiSoft's Support on the Trophy issue. Kind of getting frustrated at the lack of information coming from UbiSoft on this.

Can we expect a working patch to fix Assassin's Creed Brotherhood sometime in 2010? Or is it likely to come in 2011?

MasterCid
12-29-2010, 08:25 AM
It's already region locked on ps3, or so it seems, thanks to patch 1.04.

I doubt creating a US psn account will do anything, downloads are related to the version of the game, not psn id. I could be wrong though...

W.E.S.P
12-29-2010, 08:55 AM
I know DLC has to be from the same region as the game but i didnt think patches did. Makes sense though. I hope your wrong lol. I'll order a US version if i move over, but on the other hand i wouldn't want to give UBI another penny.

It would cripple the international community if they dont sort out Matchmaking. ACB in the UK is nowhere near as big as it is in other countries and it will be places like us that will suffer if they dont fix it.

Phyxsius-
12-29-2010, 09:04 AM
I don`t think they will region lock it.

3 or 4 days ago I played a lobby full of USA people (Copernicus+Animus 1.0+whatever patch is latest in EU not 1.04)

It doesn`t make sense to split an already split community.

MasterCid
12-29-2010, 09:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
It would cripple the international community if they dont sort out Matchmaking. ACB in the UK is nowhere near as big as it is in other countries and it will be places like us that will suffer if they dont fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's precisely the problem, i'm in Europe (France), and since 1.04 was released it's impossible to find any advanced match and very hard to find an alliance game, only normal wanted and manhunt work alright.

It indeed doesn't make any sense to split a not so big community, i still wonder why Ubisoft did it, as it pretty much ruins the game.

Mad_Fox84
12-29-2010, 09:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
It would cripple the international community if they dont sort out Matchmaking. ACB in the UK is nowhere near as big as it is in other countries and it will be places like us that will suffer if they dont fix it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's precisely the problem, i'm in Europe (France), and since 1.04 was released it's impossible to find any advanced match and very hard to find an alliance game, only normal wanted and manhunt work alright.

It indeed doesn't make any sense to split a not so big community, i still wonder why Ubisoft did it, as it pretty much ruins the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm confused. I thought 1.04 wasn;t released yet. I downloaded a patch yesturday and it wasn't 1.04, unless I'm missing something here.

MasterCid
12-29-2010, 09:58 AM
1.04 was released only in the US 3 days ago, EU/AUS have had 2.01 since early december IIRC.

Mad_Fox84
12-29-2010, 12:50 PM
1.04 was released only in the US 3 days ago, EU/AUS have had 2.01 since early december IIRC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So when does the EU get a patch to fix these issues? I have lost patience with Ubisoft a long time ago.

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 03:18 PM
It's already region locked on ps3, or so it seems, thanks to patch 1.04.

I doubt creating a US psn account will do anything, downloads are related to the version of the game, not psn id. I could be wrong though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't believe it's region locked, it makes no logical sense to do it.

Where is your source?

AssassinVenice
12-29-2010, 04:28 PM
It's not.
I've got the 1.04 patch and can play with people from England and with you too RocketXSurgeon.

melonCHOLiX
12-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I'm in Australia and I'm still getting the Animus glitch. I'm kinda getting sick of being thrown out of the animus now although I just downloaded the new patch that was available (since I haven't played this game since it glitched for me back in November) and I no longer am pushed out into Monterggioni 2012 (it autosaved when I got out of the animus).

But srsly, how long do we have to wait for a EU patch? \:

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 06:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
It's not.
I've got the 1.04 patch and can play with people from England and with you too RocketXSurgeon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All the people i try to play with with the patch it wont let me.

Where you from?

AssassinVenice
12-29-2010, 06:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:
It's not.
I've got the 1.04 patch and can play with people from England and with you too RocketXSurgeon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where you from? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Europe but own the Canadian version and got the 1.04 patch but i uninstalled the game data ad then installed the game again and then installed the copernicus mission pack but not the Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC cuz that's the prolem.
Hope i helped.

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 06:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
It's not.

Europe but own the Canadian version and got the 1.04 patch but i uninstalled the game data ad then installed the game again and then installed the copernicus mission pack but not the Animus Project Update 1.0 DLC cuz that's the prolem.
Hope i helped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the first DLC conflicted with the US patch. That's the problem, not the EU one.

If someone's on a different patch, they aren't compatible.

IcyGregorio
12-29-2010, 07:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlizzardGhost:
YAy. But we still need those servers fixed. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AssassinVenice
12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
It's not.

Hope i helped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know the first DLC conflicted with the US patch. That's the problem, not the EU one.

If someone's on a different patch, they aren't compatible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Love your signature! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

HyperGamer128
12-29-2010, 08:56 PM
Quick question: although it sounds like patch 1.04 has really botched up the multiplayer portion of AC Brotherhood, can anyone confirm that I can start a brand new game (that includes save file and install data) in single player and now earn all the trophies? While I hope multiplayer gets fixed soon, it's the single player that I haven't got to play due to the trophy glitch. Is it safe to say this issue is resolved? Or are some people still not earning trophies (and that doesn't mean retroactively -- everyone knows that's just wishful thinking)?

MasterCid
12-30-2010, 01:01 AM

That's precisely why i call it region lock, 2.01 (EU/AUS) can't play with 1.04 (depends on the version of the game too, not everyone in Europe got the pal version, not everyone in the US got the US version), this isn't a "classic" region lock with different servers like MGO or Demon's souls, but it has pretty much the same effect.

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 07:21 AM

That's precisely why i call it region lock, 2.01 (EU/AUS) can't play with 1.04 (depends on the version of the game too, not everyone in Europe got the pal version, not everyone in the US got the US version), this isn't a "classic" region lock with different servers like MGO or Demon's souls, but it has pretty much the same effect. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a friend that has reported this issue to ubi, and he said that the region lock was not deliberate. He's been asked for more information and he'll keep me informed.

I have also contacted Ubisoft.

There's no logical reason to region lock, especially with i don't know... the whole assassins network they just put up -_-

MasterCid
12-30-2010, 08:28 AM
I completely agree with you, this "region lock" doesn't make sense.

Still no news from Ubisoft to date though, that's what makes me wonder if it's truely not intentional.

urgameisbroken
12-30-2010, 10:34 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span>

What matters is: DID THE PATCH FIX THE <span class="ev_code_RED">***EDIT***</span> ANIMUS BUG!?

<span class="ev_code_RED">***deliberately bypass the forum word filter again, and you're out of here***</span>

slaro
12-30-2010, 11:51 AM
I will learn Hebrew but didnt join the IDF yet im planning both.

x-sniper-siimon
12-30-2010, 02:36 PM
Great news!
So will this appear on the PlayStation store for playstation users?

SleezeRocker
12-30-2010, 02:53 PM
Well I am seeing the LV0 players as well.
What annoys me the most about this "update" is that my profiles get reset each game -_-.
And to me, it seems that the games are also buggier now. There are times when I should have killed or stunned yet they gut nulled as if I was muted, even though the opposition have not used a Mute on me.

urgameisbroken
12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Did it fix the Animus bug!?

That is all that matters.

oneruio
12-31-2010, 02:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
What annoys me the most about this "update" is that my profiles get reset each game -_-.
And to me, it seems that the games are also buggier now. There are times when I should have killed or stunned yet they gut nulled as if I was muted, even though the opposition have not used a Mute on me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Inc0mp3rtus_II
12-31-2010, 05:44 AM
Brotherhood = FAIL

Armagist
12-31-2010, 08:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Inc0mp3rtus_II:
Brotherhood = FAIL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Inc0mp3rtus_II = Fail of his mother

sc0tts420420
12-31-2010, 12:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneruio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
And to me, it seems that the games are also buggier now. There are times when I should have killed or stunned yet they gut nulled as if I was muted, even though the opposition have not used a Mute on me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yup same here and i cant see the level that each player is ...lame

Mad_Fox84
12-31-2010, 02:09 PM
Why do the EU people have to wait longer for this update?
I just want to continue my game, and I have been waiting since November to, because of this animus bug.
Ubisoft in future, delay the release of the next game if you have to.. just please don't release another game in this state.
This game was clearly rushed and not tested thoroughly.

Vengence.76
12-31-2010, 04:27 PM
So they STILL haven't fixed the game and have made it worst? Haven't played since the week of release and looks like I won't be playing anytime soon as well. Oh well UBI, you've seen the last of my cash, believe that...

AssassinVenice
12-31-2010, 06:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MaStA20:
Why do the EU people have to wait longer for this update?
I just want to continue my game, and I have been waiting since November to, because of this animus bug.
Ubisoft in future, delay the release of the next game if you have to.. just please don't release another game in this state.
This game was clearly rushed and not tested thoroughly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've experienced another bug that was when Lucy and Desmond are in the catacombs, when you reach the entrance to the sanctuary you get stuck with Lucy near the broken bridge and even if you move toward the entrance it is stuck.
I've experienced this on my 1st playthrough.

hen09ry
12-31-2010, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sc0tts420420:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneruio:
And to me, it seems that the games are also buggier now. There are times when I should have killed or stunned yet they gut nulled as if I was muted, even though the opposition have not used a Mute on me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yup same here and i cant see the level that each player is ...lame </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here, every time i put the multiplayer, it is like new, i do not have any hability or profile, or gear.... lame
all happened after i get the 1.04 patch

XNikitabX
12-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Hi, I got the 3 games and beat them all in 2 weeks and I loved them!
I need to know when is the next game coming out and the next one after that.

Thank you.

P.S: Ubisoft you are making the best games EVER so please don't stop!!

Pilchard75
12-31-2010, 11:38 PM
thanks for the update I finished the game but didnt get the last trophy will i get it now or do i have to start again and finish the game to get platnuim

Mr_Beaker
01-01-2011, 12:48 AM
There had BETTER be a REAL SOLUTION to the tunnel glitch. And by real solution, I mean that it just doesn't prevent this from happening, but actually saves the saves for people like me who have been waiting patiently for a fix so that their save isn't ruined.

tyrce111
01-01-2011, 02:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Beaker:
There had BETTER be a REAL SOLUTION to the tunnel glitch. And by real solution, I mean that it just doesn't prevent this from happening, but actually saves the saves for people like me who have been waiting patiently for a fix so that their save isn't ruined. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And actualy gives us the Trophys that we SHOULD have ALREADY recieved...

Harry101UK
01-01-2011, 08:49 AM
Strange, the only trophy I can't get is the Fly Like An Eagle one. Hurry up and fix trophies in the UK Ubisoft!

Mr_Beaker
01-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Please, when working on your patch to fix the tunnel glitch, don't *just*(edit) put measures to prevent it from happening, but help the many, many people who are waiting patiently/impatiently for a REAL solution so that they don't have to restart the game again. I have a few things you could change in the game to solve this problem and fix the game at the same time:

1: Have it so that if you accidentally fast-travel with the tunnel system and end up in a desynch area, instead of dying instantly, have it so that you have a few seconds to move around before dieing. This would do wonders as the tunnel entrance is only 5 ft away when I die.

2:Make tunnel entrances and a small area around them permanent "safe" zones where you can still be "synched".

3:Just don't block off areas that were accessible earlier in the game for no reason (or no warning). This is the most frustrating part of the glitch.

Also please note that if a true solution is not found within 2 weeks, I demand a full refund and WILL make it a point not to purchase any Ubisoft products in the future (it may be tough but this whole glitch is just ridiculous).

I pray to God that someone will read this and that in the very near future this will be fixed for real.

PaulScelus
01-01-2011, 06:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Beaker:
Also please note that if a true solution is not found within 2 weeks, I demand a full refund and WILL make it a point not to purchase any Ubisoft products in the future (it may be tough but this whole glitch is just ridiculous).

I pray to God that someone will read this and that in the very near future this will be fixed for real. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To be realistic and honest, I don't think your threat of demanding a refund, nor the threat of discontinued purchases of products from them, is really going to make your post seem any more worthwhile reading, regardless of if your ideas are great or not great. First of all, it's not like the refund would affect Ubisoft adversely (Not economically speaking) as you'd be returning your purchase to the store you bought it from and would be screwing them around, not Ubisoft. Also, saying that you'll never buy from them again just says "I'm deciding to be part of the community of people who don't even buy Ubisoft games for less pathetic reasons, such as they don't even know of the company or they see games made by Ubisoft and regardless of creator they just don't feel interested in the game they're looking at."

Mr_Beaker
01-01-2011, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TSAPaul:
To be realistic and honest, I don't think your threat of demanding a refund, nor the threat of discontinued purchases of products from them, is really going to make your post seem any more worthwhile reading, regardless of if your ideas are great or not great. First of all, it's not like the refund would affect Ubisoft adversely (Not economically speaking) as you'd be returning your purchase to the store you bought it from and would be screwing them around, not Ubisoft. Also, saying that you'll never buy from them again just says "I'm deciding to be part of the community of people who don't even buy Ubisoft games for less pathetic reasons, such as they don't even know of the company or they see games made by Ubisoft and regardless of creator they just don't feel interested in the game they're looking at." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jeez, let a man vent just a little... But seriously though, it is a little ridiculous that a product coming from the company of one of the biggest advocates of being able to, in ways, control the use of their product after purchase seems takes them over 2 months to fix a major defect in their product. I'm also just a little mad that I found out that the latest update for the game was supposed to have solved that problem as well.

Krayus Korianis
01-02-2011, 08:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TSAPaul:
To be realistic and honest, I don't think your threat of demanding a refund, nor the threat of discontinued purchases of products from them, is really going to make your post seem any more worthwhile reading, regardless of if your ideas are great or not great. First of all, it's not like the refund would affect Ubisoft adversely (Not economically speaking) as you'd be returning your purchase to the store you bought it from and would be screwing them around, not Ubisoft. Also, saying that you'll never buy from them again just says "I'm deciding to be part of the community of people who don't even buy Ubisoft games for less pathetic reasons, such as they don't even know of the company or they see games made by Ubisoft and regardless of creator they just don't feel interested in the game they're looking at." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Jeez, let a man vent just a little... But seriously though, it is a little ridiculous that a product coming from the company of one of the biggest advocates of being able to, in ways, control the use of their product after purchase seems takes them over 2 months to fix a major defect in their product. I'm also just a little mad that I found out that the latest update for the game was supposed to have solved that problem as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting angry because it's been two months? Try two years for Ghostbusters. Yea, alot of people, including myself, have been waiting for a fix from them, and it was put out a couple months ago.

Mad_Fox84
01-02-2011, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Jeez, let a man vent just a little... But seriously though, it is a little ridiculous that a product coming from the company of one of the biggest advocates of being able to, in ways, control the use of their product after purchase seems takes them over 2 months to fix a major defect in their product. I'm also just a little mad that I found out that the latest update for the game was supposed to have solved that problem as well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting angry because it's been two months? Try two years for Ghostbusters. Yea, alot of people, including myself, have been waiting for a fix from them, and it was put out a couple months ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeh but was that a gamebreaking bug? I can live with bugs if I can actually continue playing the game.

D173120T
01-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Well,i returned to ACB MP after a bit of GT5 bashing,and as far as i can see,getting games IS far far better,not had to wait longer than 2 mins!Also my profiles dont change at all.

Sklorbit1
01-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Glad they are fixing trophy bug, its really frustrating there are about 4 or 5 i cant earn, and some where not that easy its gonna be annoying having to go back and get them again.

BSrap
01-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Ubisoft, something is wrong with the trophies again. I've just reached level 50 and i didn't get the trophy for it, you need to take a look at it. Thank you!

Victoroos
01-03-2011, 05:53 AM
What i don't understand from t eh drachen armor. hwn it's equipped (wich I always do, cuse it looks awsome) he doesn't change clothes, like in the catherina mission. you always wear that drachen armor. also or example at that french inviltration mission. I really would love to see that fixed,
thanks
victor

SleezeRocker
01-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Something has come to my attention.

I honestly don't know if many of you have noticed, but me personally, I suspect there is glitch with the Mute ability.

Just about most Manhunt sessions I've played, when the opposition uses "Mute", usually I or my teammates get surrounded by 2-3 defenders and they all use Mute at the sametime and the game/session crashes on the victim(s).
This happen quite a few times and 2 of my friends I play BrO. with also notice this.

When we get "Mute"d by 2-3 people at one time it's like we (I) are frozen and the opposition can infinitely gain stuns on us. You may say "Just press triangle"...well yes we have and we cannot reset ourselves. It's just like we are just frozen there getting stunned for 4minutes and the winning team leave off with 20k+ points.

-This is purely just observations my friends and I have been noticing, if you guys have expereinced the same, this can be a noted issue.

mango91
01-03-2011, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XNikitabX:
Hi, I got the 3 games and beat them all in 2 weeks and I loved them!
I need to know when is the next game coming out and the next one after that.

Thank you.

P.S: Ubisoft you are making the best games EVER so please don't stop!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the nect game will come out fall 2011 and when all goes well the fall after that too.its ubisof's best delling title yet.

Masta_Pain
01-03-2011, 08:00 PM
You need to fix the matchmaking, and you should definitely change the number of people needed to start a game from just 6 to 5-7, or 4-8. That way there's less chance of being stuck at the matchmaking screen forever, just like it did when I tried to show off the MP to my cousin.

Krayus Korianis
01-03-2011, 09:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:

Getting angry because it's been two months? Try two years for Ghostbusters. Yea, alot of people, including myself, have been waiting for a fix from them, and it was put out a couple months ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeh but was that a gamebreaking bug? I can live with bugs if I can actually continue playing the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it was. It put a big block on ranking up and stuff on MP and there was MANY bugs in the SP game as well. God I hate those stone angels.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 02:57 PM
Have started seeing mods showing up in this thread and elsewhere.

Time to make the request for info official now that we're past the holidays (well, past the legally enforced ones, anyway).

Some players, as far as I can tell, only those in the US, and also as far as I can tell, only on PS3, have received a new "1.04" patch, which has caused serious trouble with MP. This includes many reports of profiles and personas resetting, and a lockout from players with the patch connecting to players without it.

After hearing that some US players had the patch and others didn't, one person I've spoken to who had the patch tried deleting their update data (which, of course, included the patch causing the problem) and when they started playing again, it installed the previous updates, but NOT the problematic 1.04 patch.

Was this an error in releasing an unfinished patch, a trial release, something glitching where everyone was meant to get the patch but now hasn't, or something else?

Can we PLEASE have an OFFICIAL answer for this?

ASAP would be nice - it's heavily impacting player-base when about half the people playing the game are unreachable to the rest.

Phyxsius-
01-04-2011, 03:21 PM
1. Fix the lag

2. Make stun independent from Lock or L1/LB feedback

3. [EDIT] Null request - consequence of either 1 or 2. Thank you Yuan and Oblivion.

yuanxd
01-04-2011, 04:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Phyxsius-:
1. Fix the lag

2. Make stun independent from Lock

3. Fix the missing icons for assassinate and/or Stun </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the missing item for stun is because of the issue 2. But missing icon for assassinate is news for me, is there any way to reproduce this bug?

Phyxsius-
01-04-2011, 04:14 PM
From what I can tell is related to lag.

1.Stun won`t pop up sometimes, even without lock on someone else.

2.Assassinate won`t pop up ocasionally, even when I am facing target one on one without any crowd.

PS3 user.

yuanxd
01-04-2011, 04:16 PM
Ah, stun not popping may be related to this issue too:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/4391091209 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/4391091209)

The game recognizes L1/LB feedback as lock, unfortunately.

obliviondoll
01-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Occasional missing stun/assassinate button is often because of lag - target is registered by the server as being in a different place to where you see them - you think you're standing right next to them, but are actually (just an example) about 2m away according to the server, so you can't assassinate until you guess the right direction to move in before they've gone somewhere else.

andishdi
01-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Still waiting for them to patch so I can get the missing trophies I've earned... And to stop putting "solved" in the Ubisoft Support response...

At level 42 in MP and won't be going to 50 until there's official confirmation trophies are fixed... Might play something with less bugs in the meantime... Like New Vegas...

... Nah! But once Mass Effect 2 and LBP2 have arrived this is going in the bin and I doubt I'll get the next one.

It's interesting, when I was reading about ACB before release, even the developers were saying AC2 was a rushed port on the PS3 and not up to scratch but I don't think I had one single issue with it, it played faultlessly. I know Brotherhood has slightly more scope but it's essentially the same and just doesn't excuse having to wait 10-15 mins at a time to get into a MP game and the fact that every other PS3 game with trophy support actually "supports" them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

... Ha! Just had a thought, this is the only game I've ever complained about on a forum and I played the entire Fallout 3 GOTY edition... That's got to sting Ubisoft http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

chadgatlin
01-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Got the trophy glitch too. Waiting on the patch. Sequences 8 and 9 and the apple tropy didn't "pop" for me.

XeoZin
01-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Ye same for me with the trophy glitch. After chapter 5 i never got anymore singleplayer trophies. Burn all borgia towers and for the last chapters and find the romulus shrines etc. I got 2 multiplayer trophies after though so dont seem they are affected, but i wont take any chances getting to lvl 50 if it bugs,

cwbypete
01-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Any chance of an ETA for this? I know these things, unlike original launches, like to get held up in QA- but after a response from Ubisoft Support which can only be described as embarassing, I'm figuring I'd rather return the game and get something else whilst these things are fixed.

obliviondoll
01-06-2011, 02:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Have started seeing mods showing up in this thread and elsewhere.

Time to make the request for info official now that we're past the holidays (well, past the legally enforced ones, anyway).

Some players, as far as I can tell, only those in the US, and also as far as I can tell, only on PS3, have received a new "1.04" patch, which has caused serious trouble with MP. This includes many reports of profiles and personas resetting, and a lockout from players with the patch connecting to players without it.

After hearing that some US players had the patch and others didn't, one person I've spoken to who had the patch tried deleting their update data (which, of course, included the patch causing the problem) and when they started playing again, it installed the previous updates, but NOT the problematic 1.04 patch.

Was this an error in releasing an unfinished patch, a trial release, something glitching where everyone was meant to get the patch but now hasn't, or something else?

Can we PLEASE have an OFFICIAL answer for this?

ASAP would be nice - it's heavily impacting player-base when about half the people playing the game are unreachable to the rest. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We're still waiting half a page later.

Mods want to get onto Ubi for this?

Or at least tell us they're waiting for a reply from Ubi or something?

Mad_Fox84
01-06-2011, 07:56 AM
Can you atleast tell us when the EU patch will be released? An ETA or anything?

cwbypete
01-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I'll take the ongoing silence as a big F.U. from Ubi Support.
Time for a refund, I'd encourage anyone else with the right to do so, to do so. There's plenty of other good titles right now, I'd rather play them until this is fixed than sit on a flawed product.

DarkKing166
01-06-2011, 06:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cwbypete:
I'll take the ongoing silence as a big F.U. from Ubi Support.
Time for a refund, I'd encourage anyone else with the right to do so, to do so. There's plenty of other good titles right now, I'd rather play them until this is fixed than sit on a flawed product. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
eh only have to endure minor glitches and never missed a trophie that i earned. yes there are better ones with fewer problems but i heard theres gonna be a 2.0 patch later this month, keep in mind unfinished or not this game is still a hop skip and a jump back from its beta stage. most games don't get most problems fix until a good deal later on game patches.

cwbypete
01-07-2011, 01:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkKing166:
eh only have to endure minor glitches and never missed a trophie that i earned. yes there are better ones with fewer problems but i heard theres gonna be a 2.0 patch later this month, keep in mind unfinished or not this game is still a hop skip and a jump back from its beta stage. most games don't get most problems fix until a good deal later on game patches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's great, but you hearing that there may or may not be a patch later this month is not the same as a Support team for a product I have purchased providing support, or indicating when the problem will be resolved.
The state of the game in Beta is not my concern, I've made a purchase that is not fit for purpose. I'm not baying for blood, or arguing the nuances of a titles development lifecycle, I just want to be able to make an informed decission regarding my purchase. And if the publishers support channels can't facilitate that, then it's not unreasonable that one makes their own conclussions.

Gr33n_M1l3
01-08-2011, 12:30 PM
is this patch only for the PS3?

ibbore
01-09-2011, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gr33n_M1l3:
is this patch only for the PS3? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what patch?! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Three60_special
01-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Anyone know when I can download to PC. Still says Pre-Order. I hate when a game comes out for everything but PC. (or at least download)

Just Krispy
01-10-2011, 08:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Occasional missing stun/assassinate button is often because of lag - target is registered by the server as being in a different place to where you see them - you think you're standing right next to them, but are actually (just an example) about 2m away according to the server, so you can't assassinate until you guess the right direction to move in before they've gone somewhere else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Occasional missing stun/assassinate button is often because of lag - target is registered by the server as being in a different place to where you see them - you think you're standing right next to them, but are actually (just an example) about 2m away according to the server, so you can't assassinate until you guess the right direction to move in before they've gone somewhere else."

Is that why this happens? I had this happen several times last night..really frustrating. I got kicked from so many games last night I should have stopped playing...

Mulzi1981
01-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Patch released! 2.02 The Animus bug is gone and I can continue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Edit: PS3 EU-FIN

Colton1994
01-11-2011, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mulzi1981:
Patch released! 2.02 The Animus bug is gone and I can continue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not released on 360-eu-swe yet, will check later

obliviondoll
01-11-2011, 10:51 AM
And the new patch has done what the US PS3 1.04 patch did by wrecking our multiplayer profile and persona settings every time we quit the game.

Krayus Korianis
01-11-2011, 11:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mulzi1981:
Patch released! 2.02 The Animus bug is gone and I can continue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So the Animus Title Update #3 is out now? I should have loaded up AC:B today.

ect0pl4smX
01-11-2011, 06:10 PM
Hey ive been having this glitch where every time i go into multiplayer all of my stuff is erased. i can still do challenges and level up but its a just a pain having to re do and rename my classes and persona.

Destrond
01-12-2011, 12:51 AM
God I hope this fixes the apple bug. I don't want to restart and have to go through just to get the armor and dagger of brutus again.

andishdi
01-12-2011, 03:38 AM
Does anyone know yet if this fixes trophies and if it gives you the ones you should have already received?

I got a response from Ubisoft saying it was still under investigation but that was 5 days ago... Would be nice if it was fixed.

cwbypete
01-12-2011, 04:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andishdi:
Does anyone know yet if this fixes trophies and if it gives you the ones you should have already received?

I got a response from Ubisoft saying it was still under investigation but that was 5 days ago... Would be nice if it was fixed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it doesn't, no it doesn't, I doubt they are and yes, yes it would.

I'm a technical support manager in the UK, this is the first time I've had to deal with Ubi support, it's an absolute affront when a product faulty out of the box isn't supported properly, the service desk doesn't have a route to resolver teams and information is held on to like a trade secret. Because however, it's a video game (Videeeeoooooo gaamme!?), we're somehow expected to accept poor quality service & support

andishdi
01-12-2011, 06:12 AM
Ubisoft asked me this...

"Hello Andrew,

Have you installed the latest update for the game?

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Dominik
Ubisoft Technical Support"

I'm thinking I don't want to do that after hearing all the upset about the multiplayer profiles resetting... Seems like it's just getting more broken! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

uppyb0t
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm in Canada and I have not seen any update, yet.

When are we supposed to expect this if other countries have already received it?

Ladymithril
01-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know if/when Canada (xbox) is going to get the update?

Mr_Shade
01-12-2011, 11:37 AM
The title update should be available to all regions - if you have not got it yet - please continue to check from time to time.

There is a problem for some users - with the multiplayer Profile sets not saving, however there is a workaround:

Workaround:
Set the profile and persona data, exit to single player and return to multiplayer.

This should stop it from happening.

uppyb0t
01-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks Mr Shade.

I'll keep checking. I have been excited since last night and really want to continue on my campaign.

Mr_Shade
01-12-2011, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uppyb0t:
Thanks Mr Shade.

I'll keep checking. I have been excited since last night and really want to continue on my campaign. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can you please post which console your using?

I can try and chase up some info for you.

uppyb0t
01-12-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm on Xbox 360 and my gamertag matches my forum name.

I live in Ontario and I've been checking regularly.

I checked once more before making this response as well.

Adrianferrero5
01-12-2011, 12:14 PM
One question for Mr_Shade,I'm Spanish ,the new actualization is for all the regions?
And,this actualization finish with the problems that you wrote in this forum of the Title Update 3?(Animus Bug....)

(My english is so bad)

Mr_Shade
01-12-2011, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adrianferrero5:
One question for Mr_Shade,I'm Spanish ,the new actualization is for all the regions?
And,this actualization finish with the problems that you wrote in this forum of the Title Update 3?(Animus Bug....)

(My english is so bad) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The patch is for all regions.

It fixes all of the issues listed in the first post.

obliviondoll
01-12-2011, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
There is a problem for some users - with the multiplayer Profile sets not saving, however there is a workaround:

Workaround:
Set the profile and persona data, exit to single player and return to multiplayer.

This should stop it from happening.

Contacting Ubisoft Support is very important to help the team track the issue and solve it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hasn't worked for me, have contacted support 4 days ago, haven't heard back yet.

I'm guessing they're VERY busy right now??

Mr_Shade
01-12-2011, 12:29 PM

Hasn't worked for me, have contacted support 4 days ago, haven't heard back yet.

I'm guessing they're VERY busy right now?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would update the ticket...

If they have replied but you do not answer - they will mark the case as 'Solved' - this is due to many people not reporting back if the answer fixes the issue.

So update the ticket - and keep an eye out for any replies.

Adrianferrero5
01-12-2011, 12:51 PM
Thanks for your answer ,but one thing you are going to put a new Post for advise that the patch has come to our ps3 or xbox360 ?

Mr_Shade
01-12-2011, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Adrianferrero5:
Thanks for your answer ,but one thing you are going to put a new Post for advise that the patch has come to our ps3 or xbox360 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This is the announcement thread...

It was released in December for some users - so this topic is still valid, even for the latest release of it.

Inc0mp3rtus_II
01-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Nothin on 360 yet ..

ikyleupclose
01-12-2011, 05:07 PM
I still haven't got the title update for my game. I am playing on the 360 in North America but nothing yet for me. So any exact date for the title update? Because I want to play single player again...

GarethSinsir19
01-12-2011, 06:36 PM
i am in the uk on the 360. the other thread about the animus issue has bee closed as "the update is available to all regions" however i have just run the gane while signed into xbox live, and have still not had an offer of the update. is it coming soon?

uppyb0t
01-12-2011, 06:37 PM
I also checked again and still nothing.

I really wish this would get moved along. The simultaneous region distribution doesn't seem to be happening.

GarethSinsir19
01-12-2011, 06:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uppyb0t:
I also checked again and still nothing.

I really wish this would get moved along. The simultaneous region distribution doesn't seem to be happening. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to be honest, i dont have a clue whats happening with the regions. apparently the ps3 has had the update in the uk, but the 360 hasnt, i dont know about other countries, it just seems to be a random thing whether you get it or not

Krayus Korianis
01-12-2011, 08:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Thanks for your answer ,but one thing you are going to put a new Post for advise that the patch has come to our ps3 or xbox360 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This is the announcement thread...

It was released in December for some users - so this topic is still valid, even for the latest release of it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was released in December, how come I only see "Title Update #2" that was downloaded (7MB) to my HDD? Shouldn't it be #3?

uppyb0t
01-12-2011, 09:44 PM
You'd think the situation would be getting less ridiculous, but this thing needs to get out already.

jitRan
01-12-2011, 11:52 PM
So no update for the 360 then?

GarethSinsir19
01-13-2011, 04:06 AM
just checked, still no xbox update for the uk :/

uppyb0t
01-13-2011, 06:07 AM
Well I'm tired of trying and getting my hopes up.

Somebody please say something once you get it for xbox. I'm worn out.

GarethSinsir19
01-13-2011, 07:12 AM
after emailing ubisoft, the nearest answer i could get was "Well the PS3 patch has been release yesterday, so i guess it will be few days till is release on the Xbox." which doesnt really help much

XeoZin
01-13-2011, 12:31 PM
For all those asking about if the trophies work now i can confirm a yes.

When i first completed the game i missed 5+ story related trophies. When patch 2.2 came i made a new save file on slot 2 ( i read save file 2 have no trophy bug so that might be why too ) and i got all now but had to play trough the whole game again. P.s. i stayed away from mp doing the whole game to be sure that didnt made bugs in my singleplayer

BlademasterO
01-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Where's the Title Updated, I loaded AC Brotherhood up, no UPDATE

TheCrimzenKing
01-13-2011, 09:51 PM
tried the "workaround" to avoid MP profiles being erased and had no such luck. My profiles still get erased everytime I exit MP.

contacted Ubi support, hopefully the problem is getting fixed ASAP

AlexFly
01-14-2011, 05:39 AM
Just tried the "workaround" posted on the previous page, and it doesn't work for me either ! Going to contact the Ubisoft support soon.

I'm not going to touch the game till the problem is solved ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

cwbypete
01-14-2011, 07:12 AM
To those looking to contact Ubi Support, let me save you the dissapointment...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

We don't know that yet, we dont have full information about it yet. The patch will be release very very soon.

Kind Regards
Marco
Ubisoft Technical Support </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> All i know is that the developers are looking into it and a fix will be release shortly. We can just apologies for the inconvenience...

Kind Regards
Marco
Ubisoft Technical Support </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

andishdi
01-14-2011, 09:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XeoZin:

When i first completed the game i missed 5+ story related trophies. When patch 2.2 came i made a new save file on slot 2 ( i read save file 2 have no trophy bug so that might be why too ) and i got all now but had to play trough the whole game again. P.s. i stayed away from mp doing the whole game to be sure that didnt made bugs in my singleplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t think most people are willing to play through the game again… I know I’m not, haven’t played it seriously since I first started losing trophies, shame because it’s great fun.

If anyone’s willing to try I got this great response from Ubisoft support… Couldn’t believe my eyes when I read it…

“Hello Andrew,

First please install the latest update for the game. If that update did not resolve your issue then please try the following steps. Please remember that this procedure is not official Ubisoft troubleshooting (you are using it at your own risk), so I cannot guarantee it will fix your problem:

It is possible that your problem exists because you installed the update data before the game data. To fix it please delete the game data in game data utility (DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVE GAME FILES !). Then start the game and decline the update, install the game and then go back and install the update. This solution sometimes fixes the trophies issue, however in many cases you will need to repeat all steps required to achieve the trophy.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Dominik
Ubisoft Technical Support.”

AlexFly
01-14-2011, 11:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cwbypete:
To those looking to contact Ubi Support, let me save you the dissapointment...

(...) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then I won't even bother to contact them... Thanks for saving my time !

Black_Widow9
01-14-2011, 03:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexFly:
Just tried the "workaround" posted on the previous page, and it doesn't work for me either ! Going to contact the Ubisoft support soon.

I'm not going to touch the game till the problem is solved ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There has been an update for this:
- Login to multiplayer and set up your profile.
- After setting up the profile, logout of multiplayer and start a single player game.
- Save the game in singleplayer, then log back in to multiplayer mode.
- Your profile should now be saved correctly.

If it still does not work please continue to contact Ubisoft Support.

Krayus Korianis
01-14-2011, 03:27 PM
When or if at all will the Update (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Title Update #3) reach NA on the Xbox 360?

Because all I'm getting is Title Update #2.

HyvelTjuven
01-14-2011, 05:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:

- After setting up the profile, logout of multiplayer and start a single player game.
- Your profile should now be saved correctly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This seems really strange to me, when is the real update going to show up?

AlexFly
01-15-2011, 03:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexFly:

I'm not going to touch the game till the problem is solved ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- Your profile should now be saved correctly.

If it still does not work please continue to contact Ubisoft Support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks but as I've said previously, that's exactly what I've done and it didn't work !

chrissmith24
01-15-2011, 06:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andishdi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XeoZin:

When i first completed the game i missed 5+ story related trophies. When patch 2.2 came i made a new save file on slot 2 ( i read save file 2 have no trophy bug so that might be why too ) and i got all now but had to play trough the whole game again. P.s. i stayed away from mp doing the whole game to be sure that didnt made bugs in my singleplayer </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don’t think most people are willing to play through the game again… I know I’m not, haven’t played it seriously since I first started losing trophies, shame because it’s great fun.

If anyone’s willing to try I got this great response from Ubisoft support… Couldn’t believe my eyes when I read it…

“Hello Andrew,

First please install the latest update for the game. If that update did not resolve your issue then please try the following steps. Please remember that this procedure is not official Ubisoft troubleshooting (you are using it at your own risk), so I cannot guarantee it will fix your problem:

It is possible that your problem exists because you installed the update data before the game data. To fix it please delete the game data in game data utility (DO NOT DELETE YOUR SAVE GAME FILES !). Then start the game and decline the update, install the game and then go back and install the update. This solution sometimes fixes the trophies issue, however in many cases you will need to repeat all steps required to achieve the trophy.

Kind Regards,
Dominik
Ubisoft Technical Support.” </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can confirm that this method (mostly) works.
I also stopped playing as soon as I noticed trophies had stopped registering - and tried this method.
I completed the next romulus lair mission available and the trophy popped for it, meaning that trophies are now fixed on my game.
But this will only work for trophies you havent already fulfilled the requirements for. If you stopped playing when trophies stopped unlocking - this method should allow you to start unlocking them from where you were up to again, but if you went on to complete the game, get all flags etc you will have to start the entire game and do it again if you want the trophies for them.
Luckily the 2 trophies that glitched for me before I stopped playing were only the sequence 6 and a romulus lair trophy, so I'll simply make a new save game (in a different slot) and rush straight through the story with the sole intention of getting these trophies.
Hopefully all the rest of the trophies (sequence 7,etc) should now be available continuing on my proper save file.

SAMTMAN
01-15-2011, 06:29 AM
In the UK and only got title update 2. I only picked up the game this week as was lead to believe animus glitch was fixed but no I have still managed to get it. Some info on when we will all get it would be nice. I am on 360.

Mr_Beaker
01-15-2011, 08:46 AM
I have a 360 in North America. I still don't get the update #3. Really hoping it comes very soon cause I got caught in the infinite-death-loop and have been waiting patiently 2+ weeks for a fix.

Little annoyed since I found out that the last updated was supposed to prevent me from doing that glitch, but......

Jimmy2495
01-15-2011, 08:53 AM
Oh, they fixed the trophies... but now it's useless.

I didn't get the trophies for the 5th and 6th sequences, and now if I repeat the last DNA for those memories, I don't get the trophy. I hope they add something to fix this, because I don't want to restart the game because of two stupid trophies... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

mattb1212
01-15-2011, 11:27 AM
Still waiting for the 360 update....any specific time? No, I'd guess not

RobbieRageX
01-15-2011, 01:43 PM
Its been a month since I got the ANIMUS glitch. i can't play the game at all. I contacted support and they gave me a step by step process tofix it. since it didnt work they told me I would have to delete my game and start over. I almost did until I heard about the Title Update#3 coming. It's been so long I can't take it. I even emailed the SENTUAMESSAGE guys asking about it.

Black_Widow9
01-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks but as I've said previously, that's exactly what I've done and it didn't work ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The workaround that you said you did was a few pages back. There had been a recent update to it so I wanted to let you know because some of the steps were not in the old one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
As I said if this is still an issue for you please contact Ubisoft Support.

jitRan
01-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Well would somebody at least say if it's been sent to Microsoft for Q&A testing?

That'd be great and we can narrow down around to when it should be released.

Also most patches on the 360 come out on Tuesdays so it's best to check on that day.

WolFMaNGr
01-16-2011, 03:12 AM
I have a problem with A blacksmith quest i have only one sarkhem head and i want one more and maybe i sold it because i have found all 144 treasure please someone help me to get it ?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/WolFMaNGr.png (http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/WolFMaNGr)

Krayus Korianis
01-16-2011, 03:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WolFMaNGr:
I have a problem with A blacksmith quest i have only one sarkhem head and i want one more and maybe i sold it because i have found all 144 treasure please someone help me to get it ?

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/WolFMaNGr.png (http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/WolFMaNGr) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's only 2 in the game. Antico treasure chest on a cliff and in the Sixth Day lair.

You're basically SOL on that one. And this thread is for the Title Update #3 which is supposed to be out last week.

AlexFly
01-16-2011, 03:51 AM
The workaround that you said you did was a few pages back. There had been a recent update to it so I wanted to let you know because some of the steps were not in the old one. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
As I said if this is still an issue for you please contact Ubisoft Support. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I see... Thanks for trying to help me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Black_Widow9
01-16-2011, 01:23 PM
I see... Thanks for trying to help me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're welcome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

uppyb0t
01-17-2011, 03:58 AM
Just got the update this morning.

Ontario, Canada

I'm back in the Animus where I left off. Great to be back.

mikey3k
01-17-2011, 04:06 AM
Just got the update on my 360 while playing single player at 6:08AM EST. I am on the east coast of North America.

Colton1994
01-17-2011, 04:30 AM
I finally got a update. I'm in Sweden, Europe.

solitude_within
01-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Having issues with the title update 3 on the 360.

Start it up and I download as usual, the game restarts but then it pops back up asking to redownload. Over and over!

I've tried clearing cache, restarting, removed game from hard drive and deleting the update but with no joy.

Anyone else had this issue?

SpitfireSpud
01-17-2011, 05:15 AM
I got it too..

robcarroll93
01-17-2011, 05:21 AM
Me and my brother both have that problem.

Wardville
01-17-2011, 05:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solitude_within:
Having issues with the title update 3 on the 360.

Start it up and I download as usual, the game restarts but then it pops back up asking to redownload. Over and over!

I've tried clearing cache, restarting, removed game from hard drive and deleting the update but with no joy.

Anyone else had this issue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have the exact same issue... taken the same steps and still no joy. Been onto xbox who have logged the problem but they say it can take 2 days to get back to me.

Not a happy bunny. Help anyone?? Is this issue limited to UK or is it further afield?

shin_turner
01-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Having issues with the title update, too (Xbox 360). My BH Disc is Japanese version.
I'm in Tokyo, Japan.

amoralcompass
01-17-2011, 05:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wardville:

I have the exact same issue... taken the same steps and still no joy. Been onto xbox who have logged the problem but they say it can take 2 days to get back to me.

Not a happy bunny. Help anyone?? Is this issue limited to UK or is it further afield? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm in the UK, too, and also experiencing the same problem.

OzHoss
01-17-2011, 06:08 AM
I'm on 360 in Australia and I just got this problem. My mate is OK though.

SpitfireSpud
01-17-2011, 06:20 AM
just wondering if this is Ubisoft or Microsoft issue...

Are PS3 users getting the same issue?

Mr_Shade
01-17-2011, 06:37 AM
Sounds like some strange issue somewhere.. I have reported your problems but in the mean time please follow advice below.

I suggest that people contact both Xbox support ( they can offer advice on how to stop these update "loops" - or see the post about clearing your cache) and also Ubisoft support in case it's a wider issue.

Direct link to ubisoft support is in my signature.

shin_turner
01-17-2011, 06:56 AM
To Mr_Shade

I cleard System Cache ("Device Options" -&gt; "Clear System Cache") and start AC Brotherhood (Japanese Disc).
But update "loops" caused.

Inc0mp3rtus_II
01-17-2011, 06:59 AM
YYEEEEEEES THE UPDATE #3 ON 360 NOW !!
AND THE ****ING STUPID ANIMUS BUG IS GONE !!

xVeNoMzZx
01-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Me and my pal are having the same problem with the update. And I've cleared cash and all that rubbish. And it's do e nothing for us. Is there a reason for this update loop? What's going on?

stethesnake
01-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Same problem with update #3

Strange thing is I was on Multiplayer last night at 2am and it was working fine, went to play AC Brotherhood today at 2pm and the update just keeps looping, even though its insatlled on my Hard drive. (xbox 360 slim).

Any Ideas Why this is happening?

Knifey_Spoony
01-17-2011, 08:02 AM
I contacted Ubisoft, they are aware of problem, and have developers working on it at the moment to get it fixed as quick as possible, and in his words... 'it should be back up and running in a few days'
ARGHHHHHH

stethesnake
01-17-2011, 08:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Knifey_Spoony:
I contacted Ubisoft, they are aware of problem, and have developers working on it at the moment to get it fixed as quick as possible, and in his words... 'it should be back up and running in a few days'
ARGHHHHHH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

A FEW DAYS.........WERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE!

EscoBlades
01-17-2011, 08:07 AM
A few days sounds like a worst case scenario.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1024388/m/7071098409 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/7071098409)

RunnerGroucho
01-17-2011, 09:14 AM
Got the update this morning, it blew away all my profiles! Also, everybody is listed as "level 0". Bug or feature?

RunnerGroucho
01-17-2011, 09:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrouchoUnleashe:
Got the update this morning (360), it blew away all my profiles! Also, everybody is listed as "level 0". Bug or feature? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MarleyMon81
01-17-2011, 09:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GrouchoUnleashe:
Got the update this morning, it blew away all my profiles! Also, everybody is listed as "level 0". Bug or feature? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't had any issues with the update in terms of it downloading. It did clear all my MP profiles which I put back together. Was wondering too about all other player ranks being listed as zero. Was it intentional or just an update bug?

EscoBlades
01-17-2011, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarleyMon81:
Got the update this morning, it blew away all my profiles! Also, everybody is listed as "level 0". Bug or feature? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't had any issues with the update in terms of it downloading. It did clear all my MP profiles which I put back together. Was wondering too about all other player ranks being listed as zero. Was it intentional or just an update bug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same issue PS3 players suffered in their most recent patches. Refer to the thread i posted above for more details.

sWift_LIZZARD
01-17-2011, 09:33 AM
yes i have been looking forward to the update for all the bugs. and yes my xbox did prompt me but now its constantly in a loop re-downloading the same update. it says a 7mb doawload and wont let me go on multiplayer without it!!!

what wrong with the update.

angydragon
01-17-2011, 09:44 AM
i'm from italy and i'm playing acb bought from UK: i have the same problem as you, guys, the download loops and i can only play the game offline... god, hope they're gonna fix this quickly...

Mr_Shade
01-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Can people with the update loop please read and post in the following thread?

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...331059409#2331059409 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/2331059409?r=2331059409#2331059409)

Katabatic7
01-17-2011, 10:30 AM
I am here to complain about the new update for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as it is not working, it gets to about 98 % finishes, then takes you back to the title screen and asks you to download it again, it has gone wrong

Mr_Shade
01-17-2011, 10:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Katabatic7:
I am here to complain about the new update for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as it is not working, it gets to about 98 % finishes, then takes you back to the title screen and asks you to download it again, it has gone wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Please see the post directly above..

si11y moo
01-17-2011, 11:21 AM
I've posted in the main "loop problem" thread but can someone list what patches, updates and DLC are already available, just so I'm clear?

I'm in the UK, on Xbox 360

thanks

Mr_Shade
01-17-2011, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by si11y_moo:
I've posted in the main "loop problem" thread but can someone list what patches, updates and DLC are already available, just so I'm clear?

I'm in the UK, on Xbox 360

thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any patch would have been prompted for you to update to. You would have to accept or refuse it. So you 'should' be upto date...

We are upto Title update 3 [the one with the issue]

You can check which content you have via the Xbox 360's setting menu - goto the memory part and select 'games' and the ACB.

There is only one major DLC - the Animus Project 1.0 update released at present.

All the other content will be listed in the Memory section on the Xbox.

There is various outfits etc - so hard to list them all but they will be listed there if you downloaded them.

si11y moo
01-17-2011, 11:37 AM
ah, so downloadable content is all the things that cost microsoft points (which I don't have lol)

thanks, I'll edit my other post to clarify http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Mr_Shade
01-17-2011, 11:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by si11y_moo:
ah, so downloadable content is all the things that cost microsoft points (which I don't have lol)

thanks, I'll edit my other post to clarify http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not always..

The Animus Project update 1.0 was free http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

si11y moo
01-17-2011, 12:05 PM
Not always..

The Animus Project update 1.0 was free http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yup, understood that.
was confused between a patch, an update and downloadable content http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

max-ward
01-17-2011, 12:31 PM
im experinceing the exact same problem i am ready to phone them up and rant down the phone to them at first i thought it was my exbox playing up but then i came here to find if they are having technical problems but it seems to be ubisoft thanks for the post

drewpat
01-17-2011, 02:03 PM
I know lots of people are ****ed about the MP but I just wanted to take a moment to thank Ubisoft for fixing the tunnel infinite desynch glitch. I can now finish the sp campaign so thank you!

Auditorexxx
01-17-2011, 02:27 PM
Good to hear ^_^