PDA

View Full Version : Can you play with your hood off ?.....

adam336
11-02-2009, 12:13 AM
do you think you can play with your hood off?

Also, i know that there is more than one color
for his Armour but does anyone know what there is ??

kakashi560
11-02-2009, 12:30 AM
i do not think you can play without the hood and i think i read something that said there are 15 different colors but im not sure what there is except ebony and ivory

i could be wrong on the 15 colors

Captain Tomatoz
11-02-2009, 12:49 AM
for the 1st 90mins of the game you play as Ezio without this assassin's outfit so yeah you can play without his hood http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kakashi560
11-02-2009, 01:04 AM
thats the entire assassin suit that you do not wear. i think he means when you get the assassin suit will you be able to take off the hood...

the amolang
11-02-2009, 02:18 AM
There ARE fifteen colors for your outfit, that has been confirmed, but some you can only purchase in a certain area.

And you will play as Ezio without his hood for some time, (@Tony, I'm pretty sure they said it was going to be the first couple hours, maybe even the first three hours.)

kakashi560
11-02-2009, 02:37 AM
There ARE fifteen colors for your outfit, that has been confirmed
thats good i knew i heard that somewhere. thanks for letting me know

Captain Tomatoz
11-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by amolang:
There ARE fifteen colors for your outfit, that has been confirmed, but some you can only purchase in a certain area.

And you will play as Ezio without his hood for some time, (@Tony, I'm pretty sure they said it was going to be the first couple hours, maybe even the first three hours.)

im sure one of the previews said you play as ezio without his assassin outfit for the 1st 90mins

kakashi560
11-02-2009, 02:50 AM
depends on the speed of the player i would imagine

SlimeDynamiteD
11-02-2009, 02:51 AM
You can see Ezio walking without Hood in Dev. Diary 6 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
and in uhm I believe it was TGS Trailer?

kakashi560
11-02-2009, 02:54 AM
You can see Ezio walking without Hood in Dev. Diary 6
the comdev or dev diary 6???

Assassin_M
11-02-2009, 07:26 AM
diary 6 WHERE !!!!!?????

Coolgerb
11-02-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
You can see Ezio walking without Hood in Dev. Diary 6 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

wat

guipit
11-04-2009, 05:59 AM
maybe side missions

guipit
11-04-2009, 06:01 AM
oh oops wrong thread

if you look at the TGS destiny trailer you'll see Ezio without his assassin outfit at his fathers execution but in other videos he's wearing it maybe you can leave it or maybe you have a choice to in a cutscene I don't know

CaptainP00face
11-04-2009, 06:59 AM
Doubt it.

caswallawn_2k7
11-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by guipit:
if you look at the TGS destiny trailer you'll see Ezio without his assassin outfit at his fathers execution but in other videos he's wearing it maybe you can leave it or maybe you have a choice to in a cutscene I don't know
or they just later edited that part of the game so in the new version you attend the execution already in the assassin outfit.

NuclearFuss
11-04-2009, 09:53 AM
No I don't think so because I saw a cutscene where Giovanni is in a tower and tells Ezio to go find his assassin gear. It was in one of the G4 videos in the video thread. Last page I think.

El_Sjietah
11-04-2009, 10:33 AM
The execution usually comes after the imprisonment. They tried it the other way around, but ran into complications.

Captain Tomatoz
11-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by guipit:

i think ubi did that so they could show ezio without his hood before they showed any gameplay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kingbren08
11-04-2009, 11:06 AM
in some of the cutscenes with the courtesan leader and uncle mario he is wearing the assasin outfit but he has hood down

Captain Tomatoz
11-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
and in uhm I believe it was TGS Trailer?

were you at the fanday or are you getting confused between the comdev and dev dairies

Jack_Vykios
11-04-2009, 02:36 PM
I could so easily make a dirty joke out of the title of this thread. But I won't, because I have <STRIKE>dignity</STRIKE> <STRIKE>standards</STRIKE> plans that involve not being banned.

Anyway, yeah. There's videos showing Ezio fighting sans the hood. It's a good question, though; COULD you take it off during the game if you wanted? What with the whole customization thing the game seems to have going.

Pendragon_082
11-04-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
The execution usually comes after the imprisonment. They tried it the other way around, but ran into complications.

That just made my day. I kid you not.

And from some of the things I've read, the hood is always on with the assassin's outfit, but I think you may be able to not wear the assassin's outfit at some points, when you use disguises and the such.