PDA

View Full Version : Please explain me how the apple 6 landed in Cyprus ?

matheus_737
12-30-2011, 10:07 AM
In AC:R we learn that Ezio's apple was not same of Altair's Apple so how the Templars knew about the artefact in Cyprus ? I thought they found by the codex of Altair, but hehide in other place. Please answer.

zerocooll21
12-30-2011, 10:15 AM
As far as I know we haven't been told that.

If I had to guess Altair saw (using his apple) there was another apple there and rather than have the templars interfere with the message his apple needed to deliver to desmond, he said to say he sent it to Cyprus.

GLHS
12-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Correct. He tells Darim to spread the word that his was in Cypris, when it was in Masyaf's Library the whole time.

JumpInTheFire13
12-30-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by GLHS:
Correct. He tells Darim to spread the word that his was in Cypris, when it was in Masyaf's Library the whole time.

But there WAS one in Cyprus

GLHS
12-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Yes, Ezio's. Altair thought it was in this Library or whatever there, and it wasn't. He planned on leaving his Apple there, but decided against it for fear of the Templars getting it, so he kept it with him.

SaintlPatrick
12-30-2011, 11:57 AM
From what I understand...

Altair learned through his apple there was another apple in Cyprus. He needed to deliver Altair's apple to someone, so he told Darim to lie about where Altair's apple was hidden.

The lie was Altair's apple is in Cyprus. The truth is there is an apple in Cyprus, just not Altair's.