PDA

View Full Version : The GREAT CHALLANGES!

Assassin8me
02-10-2010, 08:35 PM
in this post i hope to find challange in the completed game! thus i, and every one that wants to, will put challanges here so that people who want can try and beat them! i think ill start with a rather simple one- Wipe out all archers at the Auditore house (in Florance) without being detected. ill try it myself, too

Jack-Reacher
02-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Beat the game with minimal kills possible, its harder than it looks

SWJS
02-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Go through the entire game without completing any upgrades or gathering any collectables.

spyrochick101
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
@Ezio: That's a brutal one.

What about go through the whole game and do not die. LOL another brutal one. *pain*

xBranigan79
02-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Ohhh i love this thread. LOL mainly b/c i am hooked on AC. I actually didnt finish AC 1, so i was very skeptical about AC2. I had a gift card from Christmas, and i needed a break from MW2 so i decided what the heck. I picked up AC2 and i cant stop playing it. As soon as i got into the story of AC2 i had to go brush up on my AC1 history. I purposley put off main story missions to go and do other things within the game, just b/c i didnt want the game to end. LOL, thats when you know you are addicted. What can i say i am a sucker for a good story.

Soo i am all about finding ways to keep me coming back.

Well it looks like you guys have taken alot of the really good ones, so How about longest kill streak without losing a single bar of health!!

Or longest dead sprint roof top free run, w/out stopping or falling!!

FiskMunk
02-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by xBranigan79:
...so How about longest kill streak without losing a single bar of health!!

I kept doing that for about 30 minutes in AC I - Then I got bored, and Acre ran out of people to kill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
And I'm pretty sure AC II is even easier, considering the ability to disarm etc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jack-Reacher
02-11-2010, 05:16 PM
What im doing now is a run where i have a lot of restrictions.

Basically no use of the internet to find glyphs or feathers. No buying treasure maps

-Never collect income from the villa.
-Always remain Notorious
-Remain Anonymous as long as possible when doing assassination contracts
-No buying armor except for the stuff you must buy
-No collecting codex pages
-No repairing armor

And if you really want a challenge, turn off the minimap in the corner. You will pay attention to the game a lot more and start memorizing the city. To find view points you haven't found you will be looking for eagles, and you will learn the names of the landmarks as they are good references when finding a place you need to go.

Ragnar---
02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Go back, use the Animus and teach your ancestors to read and write properly lol.

Challenge: Do not get seen in Assassination missions.

Assassin8me
02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
mmm when i said challanges i ment after finishing the game, and relativly short ones and not "complete the game" ones. Its like things 2do after finishing a game. As for the go through assassination missions without being detected, ill try immidiatly, but does it include MINOR SPOILER the bounty hunter 1? :P