PDA

View Full Version : Big Let Down [SPOILER]

djandysp
11-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Im gutted to find that after looking forwards to the "concluding" part of the Assassins creed games I found out it was a big let down. Ive bought all the other Assassins games and loved every one rather than renting the game first I thought id just buy it to complete the collection.....big mistake, a day later its complete, the sub missions are few and far between, no real decent armour upgrades, the sroryline is far too easy to get through and apart from the bombs which I could never be really bothered with there were no new weapons. In fact the thought thats gone into this game is sadly lacking and im really disappointed, just wondered what everyone else thought

Animuses
11-16-2011, 03:08 PM
The first sequence was terrible, the second was just like a tutorial and the third was still slow paced story-wise, but it obviously starts to get better from there.

It pales in comparison to the first two AC games, but it seems to be better than Brotherhood at the moment. Although, Brotherhood never let me down as much as a lot of the crap in the first sequence.

Sarari
11-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Do you play as Desmond in the first sequence? Or as Ezio in Masyaf?

djandysp
11-16-2011, 03:34 PM
Dont wanna ruin anything so I wont say too much but Desmonds gameplay is pretty limited

souNdwAve89
11-16-2011, 03:55 PM
I personally find Brotherhood to be better than ACR so far, but that might change when I finish it.

djandysp
11-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
I personally find Brotherhood to be better than ACR so far, but that might change when I finish it. Id agree there a lot more to brotherhood

dxsxhxcx
11-16-2011, 04:15 PM
ACR isn't the "concluding" part of the Assassins creed games, is the conclusion of Ezio and Altair' stories, there'll be another AC game next year that'll be AC3 with a new ancestor and setting and that (new trilogy, maybe?!) is supposed to be the concluding part of the AC games...

SleezeRocker
11-16-2011, 04:17 PM
If only done 1st D-mission but, Yeah the desmond missions arent what i were expecting

bitebug2003
11-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Please include a Spoiler tag in the thread title for any discussions relating to Assassin's Creed Revelations.

Not doing so could inadvertently ruin it for others who have not played the game.

Thanks.

Serrachio
11-16-2011, 04:34 PM
I think from comparing the two, Brotherhood had the more interesting aspects when it came to the Side missions and that side of the game, whereas Revelations had a better story, despite it taking quite a while to build itself up.

That is excluding the Master Assassin/Templar Agent Den missions though. My only complaint is that they did not show the Vanguard and the Bombardier in there as well, as I figured that it would have been more understandable to have the 9 MP Beta characters in there, as opposed to just 7.

I hope that Revelations gets some DLC, maybe in between Sequence 4/5, that would include additional Side missions and a sub-plot to what we have now. Seeing Ezio's travels before the game <span class="ev_code_WHITE">(or afterwards with Sofia)</span> might be nice too.

m_ali97
11-17-2011, 10:47 AM
the side missions in acb are better than those in acr but the missions in acr are MUCH better than any other ac game or any other game in general that ive played