PDA

View Full Version : Are there going to be anymore add-ons?

nrlarson80
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm just curious if there are going to be anymore more add-on, updates or new releases that will include more aircraft. I'm hoping for some night fighter action as in the He 219, Ju 88 G1 amd G6's, Ta 154's, and Bf 110G's.

Nicholas

nrlarson80
01-12-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm just curious if there are going to be anymore more add-on, updates or new releases that will include more aircraft. I'm hoping for some night fighter action as in the He 219, Ju 88 G1 amd G6's, Ta 154's, and Bf 110G's.

Nicholas

Uncle_Stranger
01-12-2009, 01:22 AM
Hey there.
I think that the work on Il-2 stopped. There's gonna be one more patch though.

If you really wan't new airplanes you might wan't to check this thread: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...283/m/3471084176/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/3471084176/p/1)

Not offical add-ons, but great stuff neverthless.

Hookecho
01-12-2009, 09:44 AM
I doubt there will ever be another official patch for the IL2 series, the beta 409 patch is it I believe. This is my opinion....

I know AAA is coming out with their UI 1.1 package in a few weeks and it will have some really cool stuff in it (several things we have wanted in IL2 for a long, long time) so thats an avenue to explore.....

nrlarson80
01-12-2009, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know AAA is coming out with their UI 1.1 package in a few weeks and it will have some really cool stuff in it (several things we have wanted in IL2 for a long, long time) so thats an avenue to explore..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is AAA? I'm just new to all this stuff with forums and different companies products. I was just having a hard time finding stuff for the IL-2 games. Would there be a reason that they stopped developing such a successful game?

Nicholas

mortoma
01-12-2009, 10:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are there going to be anymore add-ons? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>NO

berg417448
01-12-2009, 10:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nrlarson80:
Would there be a reason that they stopped developing such a successful game?

Nicholas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are developing a whole new game. Search for: Storm of War - Battle of Britain.

Sillius_Sodus
01-12-2009, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nrlarson80:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know AAA is coming out with their UI 1.1 package in a few weeks and it will have some really cool stuff in it (several things we have wanted in IL2 for a long, long time) so thats an avenue to explore..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is AAA? I'm just new to all this stuff with forums and different companies products. I was just having a hard time finding stuff for the IL-2 games. Would there be a reason that they stopped developing such a successful game?

Nicholas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We can't post any links here so please Google:
All Aircraft Arcade

nrlarson80
01-12-2009, 11:23 AM
[/QUOTE]

We can't post any links here so please Google:
All Aircraft Arcade[/QUOTE]

Ok thank you. I will do that. Thanks for the information guys.

Nicholas

WTE_Galway
01-12-2009, 02:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hookecho:
I doubt there will ever be another official patch for the IL2 series, the beta 409 patch is it I believe. This is my opinion....

I know AAA is coming out with their UI 1.1 package in a few weeks and it will have some really cool stuff in it (several things we have wanted in IL2 for a long, long time) so thats an avenue to explore..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually there are hints on and off on the Slovenian forums that suggest the 4.09 final with some extra content over and above 4.09b is still in the works.

Brain32
01-13-2009, 05:29 AM
Slovenian forums or Slovakian forums?

Uncle_Stranger
01-13-2009, 06:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brain32:
Slovenian forums or Slovakian forums? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a difference? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

He probably men't Slovakian, since I don't recall that we, Slovenians, have a special Il-2 site.

Enforcer572005
01-13-2009, 10:54 AM
You may find that the AAA site is a bit, um, difficult to navigate on and a bit unorganized. Great place though, magnificent stuff. I just hope they are successful at organizing it.

WTE_Galway
01-13-2009, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Uncle_Stranger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brain32:
Slovenian forums or Slovakian forums? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there a difference? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

He probably men't Slovakian, since I don't recall that we, Slovenians, have a special Il-2 site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes apologies Slovakians. Indy, Jurinko and those guys.

Though on an unrelated note, if anyone has links to historical photos or profiles of Slovenian Partisan aircraft I would be interested.