PDA

View Full Version : realistic physical features???

Sarari
10-13-2011, 07:27 PM
I was watching the demo once again with Altair and Al Mualim and I noticed how Altair was taller than Al Mualim, and how the traitor looked taller than Altair. I was wondering if there is going to be different heights for some people that you see and maybe even people in the crowd. This may not seem like an important subject but I'm curious and I'd like to know.

Also, I'm sorry if this thread miss lead you somehow in any way.

Thoughts?

naran6142
10-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I was watching the demo once again with Altair and Al Mualim and I noticed how Altair was taller than Al Mualim, and how the traitor looked taller than Altair. I was wondering if there is going to be different heights for some people that you see and maybe even people in the crowd. This may not seem like an important subject but I'm curious and I'd like to know.

Also, I'm sorry if this thread miss lead you somehow in any way.

Thoughts?

maybe just in cinematics

Calvarok
10-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Cinematics use in-game models.

There are several heights for enemies that we've seen in the past. Most crowd people will probably be average height, while more important or unique npcs will be taller or shorter, or even the same height but hunched over.

Sarari
10-13-2011, 08:47 PM
Yea. I didn't really expect Ubisoft to go that far in terms of height of random people lol. But I can remember some people being taller than the other in the past few games.

naran6142
10-13-2011, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Cinematics use in-game models.

There are several heights for enemies that we've seen in the past. Most crowd people will probably be average height, while more important or unique npcs will be taller or shorter, or even the same height but hunched over.

ya ur right about that

and i agree, regular npc's probably wont differ to much at least not in height

Sarari
10-13-2011, 09:07 PM
npc?

roostersrule2
10-13-2011, 09:11 PM
npc? Non-Playable Character [edit to update signature.]

ProletariatPleb
10-14-2011, 12:42 AM
roostersrule2, Those are some awesome signatures, LMFAO...

npc?
"Non-Playable Characters" basically all the characters we see in-game, like citizens roaming around, guards, etc..

On topic:
Seems Ubi has taken the 'living-breathing' crowd to a new height, which is a good thing...I liked how Brotherhood has ONE CHILD in the whole game....maybe we'll have more in Revelations(hopefully)?

xXMiNeSwEePeRXx
12-01-2014, 06:46 AM
I know this is'nt related to this thread but i need to find out how to get a profile picture and signature.

SixKeys
12-01-2014, 10:34 AM
I know this is'nt related to this thread but i need to find out how to get a profile picture and signature.

And that's why you dug up a 3-year-old thread instead of starting a new one?

Rafe Harwood
12-01-2014, 10:56 AM
And that's why you dug up a 3-year-old thread instead of starting a new one?

Google search maybe?

I only offer a reason as to how they found the thread, not why it was used hehe