PDA

View Full Version : ATI Catalyst 5.1 drivers are out

ddsflyer
01-18-2005, 02:09 PM
For what it is worth, these drivers have been released at the ATI site, however they still note as a "known issue" the problem with Pacific Fighters and the X800XTPE cards and certain graphics problems. It bothers me that they knew about this prior to the last release and still have done nothing about it. So much for customer care.

ddsflyer
01-18-2005, 02:09 PM
For what it is worth, these drivers have been released at the ATI site, however they still note as a "known issue" the problem with Pacific Fighters and the X800XTPE cards and certain graphics problems. It bothers me that they knew about this prior to the last release and still have done nothing about it. So much for customer care.

steve_v
01-18-2005, 02:17 PM
old news. you're a day late and offer only dry sarcasism. http://home.earthlink.net/~viner45/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/530.gif

edit: from the readme of 3.04, "In the new il2core and il2core_P4 DLLs, included in this patch, released the fixes of some glitches on ATI cards."
Early reports of improved graphics in our forums.

DD_NL
01-18-2005, 02:23 PM
Display corruption with Pacific Fighters
The information in this article applies to the following configurations:
Windows XP
RADEON X800 XT PLATINUM EDITION
When playing the game Pacific Fighters on a RADEON X800 XT PLATINUM EDITION, users my encounter blocky clouds while on external view through the F2 key.

ATI Engineering is aware of this issue and investigating. Any updates will appear on this page when they become available.