PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the Spins!

HvyPetals
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
A while back i think during IL-2 i complained that there werent any spins in AI planes. Well in PF I see that there are.

Just wanted to say thanks to Oleg and the team.

Thank you very much.

HvyPetals
02-01-2005, 03:29 PM
A while back i think during IL-2 i complained that there werent any spins in AI planes. Well in PF I see that there are.

Thank you very much.

lowfighter
02-02-2005, 03:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HvyPetals:

Thank you very much. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me too! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ImpStarDuece
02-02-2005, 08:57 AM
I moved from in one big jump from FB 2.04 to PF 3.04 and noticed a significant increase in my likelyhood of iducing a spin. Prior to PF I had the Hurri, Jug and B-239 pretty much on the stall line and would put them into a spin or stall VERY rarely. Now I have to relearn some of the flight models and spin characteristics. It feels a little bit more like you are rewarded for precisely handeling your ship. The FMs feel slightly more tight, less mushy, more snappy for certain planes.

I also think that the tourque values have been increased. I floored the Merlin in the Spit my first night online with PF. The game then proceded to have the propeller roll me through 1 and a half revolutions instead of the other wat round. I can do it in the Jug and the Pony as well, not sure about others.