PDA

View Full Version : Bookies!!! XD XD XD



vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Who has read...

<LI>Infernal Devices series

<LI>Mortal Instruments series

<LI>Harry Potter series

<LI>The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series

<LI>His Dark Materials series

<LI>Elona Holmes series

<LI>Series of Unfortunate Events(XD)

<LI>Percy Jackson series

<LI>Gallagher Girls series

<LI>My Sister the Vampire(read when I was like, 9 XD)

<LI>Goddess Girls series(also 9 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:20 PM
My Wishlist

<LI>Clockwork Prince(OMG I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!!)

<LI>39 clues(not even sure what its about http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

<LI>Hunger games trilogy

<LI>Artemis Fowl series

<LI>Ranger's Apprentice

<LI>A book that'll keep me occupied for at least 2 days http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bubblemint9
12-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I have read Goddess Girls, Gallagher Girls series, and my sister the vampire. Oh, and the seirise of unfortuneate events!

Oh person, everything on your wishlist ecept clockwork prince has been read by my friend/nonfriend/normal/dude/guy in my class! oops, I forgot to put weirdo ecept in the case of books!

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:24 PM
...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bubblemint9
12-10-2011, 07:25 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

girl10998
12-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Gallagher Girls! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif
Sadly that's the only one I've read http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:31 PM
That's ok Jazz!

Actually, I'm reading a book in the series right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif . I think its called "Only the Good Spy Young."


OHH!!

My Wishlist (cont.)

HEIST SOCIETY!! XD XD XD

bubblemint9
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Thats the 4th!

(Wish list comment)
He hasn't read that one that I know of!

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:33 PM
lol i bet he hasn't http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

bubblemint9
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
why?

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:37 PM
nothing..


btw, do you girls play at fantage.com or girlsense.com ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bubblemint9
12-10-2011, 07:39 PM
I play girl sence! Whats fantage?

girl10998
12-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by vampmagix:
That's ok Jazz!

Actually, I'm reading a book in the series right now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif . I think its called "Only the Good Spy Young."


OHH!!

My Wishlist (cont.)

HEIST SOCIETY!! XD XD XD

Lol, I'm waiting for the fifth book right now, but I'm taking forever to read Uncommon Criminals. I guess I could be called an Ally Carter addict http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Fantage is also a virtual world, but it includes boys as well as girls (ugh). You also have to pay for a premium membership.
It's really cool, cuz you can do ACTUAL secret missions, shop for pets, host parties and a whole lot more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I think that I joined when I was 8 or 9...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by girl10998:
Lol, I'm waiting for the fifth book right now, but I'm taking forever to read Uncommon Criminals. I guess I could be called an Ally Carter addict http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

lol i guess you could call me a total book addict then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

flowergoboom
12-10-2011, 07:51 PM
you girls play girlsense! I did too! but I was bad at making stuff and just decided to do Imagine Town instead

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 07:52 PM
What are your usernames? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mine is vampmagix http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

girl10998
12-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I was girl10998
I'm not very creative with usernames http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif

flowergoboom
12-10-2011, 08:04 PM
we aren't allowed to share usernames I think but mine is just like yours!

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
OMG I think I found you EMMA!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

flowergoboom
12-10-2011, 08:16 PM
I found both of you! and Char and erika and very! (there is a group called awsome imagine town girls)

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:17 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

nintendo???

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

flowergoboom
12-10-2011, 08:21 PM
ninjas?

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
you first emerald.

girl10998
12-10-2011, 08:28 PM
What's with this random word play?

Nature? (I couldn't resist)

flowergoboom
12-10-2011, 08:31 PM
on that site we can only use the words it shows under as you type so you have to call eafh other funny names.

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:32 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

nice one, stamps. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

girl7233
12-10-2011, 08:33 PM
I LOVE RANDOM WORLD PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oranges!

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:35 PM
Don't go off topic, Wisdom.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

vampmagix
12-10-2011, 08:39 PM
Byes for now! going ta bed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sleepzzz.gif

girl7233
12-10-2011, 09:02 PM
G'bye chap... stick!

Originalplayer
12-10-2011, 10:28 PM
LEMONY SNICKET 4EVER! I LUV THE SERIES UNFORTUNATE EVENTS!!!!!!ALL MY OLD FRIENDS KNOW THAT 4 SURE!!!!http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by vampmagix:
Fantage is also a virtual world, but it includes boys as well as girls (ugh). You also have to pay for a premium membership.
It's really cool, cuz you can do ACTUAL secret missions, shop for pets, host parties and a whole lot more http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
I think that I joined when I was 8 or 9...

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
YAY!!! AWESOMENESS! My mom says I can check it out later! (to bad later is probably tomorrow...)

jinn-sylvia
12-11-2011, 04:24 AM
The Harry Potter series

A series of unfortunate events

Suggestion:

The Shamer's Chronicles!
(4 books)

Just perfect!

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 08:27 AM
My Recommendations

THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!! THE INFERNAL DEVICES!!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 10:04 AM
-dap dap- Nina, how many books are in that seires? 'Cause you put that at least a hundred times.

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 10:19 AM
So far, only two of the books have come out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

artsaboveall
12-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I've read INFERNAL Devices, currently reading Clockwork PRINCE!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And I LOVE it - The Infernal Series my NUMBER ONE FAVEOURITE series ever ever ever!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I've read Mortal INstruments too!!! AND LOVE IT TOO!!!! XD XD XD ONE of my all-time FAVOURITES!!!! Call me a Cassandra Clare addict!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well DUH, of course I read Harry Potter http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif - but who hasn't, really? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I read the first book, The Alchemist, a year ago - but I sort of quit after that XD

Nope

Nope

YES I have Series of Unfortunate Events like three years ago XD

Yeah, I did read Percy Jackson. The plots are epic, granted, but the characters...I'm sorry, they're all just the same to me XD

Yes!! And I read Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals too!! Kat is totally awesome!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I've never read about a character quite like her at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yes, I've read My Sister the Vampire a long time ago actually XD

Comments about your wishlist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CLOCKWORK PRINCE IS EPIC, THE MOST EPIC CASSANDRA CLARE BOOK EVER EVER EVER SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

39 Clues is much too easy for me to read- I bet it will be too easy for you XD And the characters are sorta bland. I don't get what the hype about it is about....I'm sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

HUNGER GAMES IS AWESOME!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well, the first book was the best, but then the awesomeness factor declines a bit steeply after that...Mockingjay disappointed me, to say the least http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif And the deaths didn't mean much to me at all in the third book (surprisingly so), BUT the first book, like I said before, was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ARTEMIS FOWL! I OWN the last book, Atlantis Complex!!!!!!! It's AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I haven't read it in like a year XD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif One of my fave series!!!! It's actually been my single first favourite series for a long time, actually....but of course, then I read CLOCKWORK ANGEL and everything changed XD- and I discovered the YA genre XD It doesn't hold a stick to the Infernal Devices http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I heard of Ranger's apprentice! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But I never read it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


PEOPLE!!!!!!!! READ INFERNAL DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Originalplayer
12-11-2011, 12:34 PM
I haven't read harry potter salz! now i feel stupidhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
i DO recommend:

What could go wrong

Divergent[ASK YOUR PARENTS BEFORE READING!]

Happily after all[ASK YOUR PARENTS!NICE AMOUNT OF VIOLENCE AND A BIT OF PROFANITY SO ASK!]

Conffesions of a liar and her dog

and

The potatoe kid!

jinn-sylvia
12-11-2011, 12:41 PM
But... nobody has read the Shamer?

I mean... nobody?

The most amazing, incredible, unique, well-written, with fascinating plot book ever?

XD

By Lene Kaaberbol, if you wonder...

But... nobody?

:P

It seems strange to me...
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Oh, and not to forget...
Philip Pullman
->His Dark Material
(4 books)

pinkstorm6
12-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by flowergoboom:
I found both of you! and Char and erika and very! (there is a group called awsome imagine town girls)

Errr... I think I made that group on there...

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Salacia, CHILL.

XD XD XD

pinkstorm6
12-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by artsaboveall:
I've read INFERNAL Devices, currently reading Clockwork PRINCE!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And I LOVE it - The Infernal Series my NUMBER ONE FAVEOURITE series ever ever ever!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I've read Mortal INstruments too!!! AND LOVE IT TOO!!!! XD XD XD ONE of my all-time FAVOURITES!!!! Call me a Cassandra Clare addict!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well DUH, of course I read Harry Potter http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif - but who hasn't, really? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I read the first book, The Alchemist, a year ago - but I sort of quit after that XD

Nope

Nope

YES I have Series of Unfortunate Events like three years ago XD

Yeah, I did read Percy Jackson. The plots are epic, granted, but the characters...I'm sorry, they're all just the same to me XD

Yes!! And I read Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals too!! Kat is totally awesome!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I've never read about a character quite like her at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yes, I've read My Sister the Vampire a long time ago actually XD

Comments about your wishlist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

CLOCKWORK PRINCE IS EPIC, THE MOST EPIC CASSANDRA CLARE BOOK EVER EVER EVER SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CLOCKWORK PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

39 Clues is much too easy for me to read- I bet it will be too easy for you XD And the characters are sorta bland. I don't get what the hype about it is about....I'm sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

HUNGER GAMES IS AWESOME!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Well, the first book was the best, but then the awesomeness factor declines a bit steeply after that...Mockingjay disappointed me, to say the least http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif And the deaths didn't mean much to me at all in the third book (surprisingly so), BUT the first book, like I said before, was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ARTEMIS FOWL! I OWN the last book, Atlantis Complex!!!!!!! It's AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I haven't read it in like a year XD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif One of my fave series!!!! It's actually been my single first favourite series for a long time, actually....but of course, then I read CLOCKWORK ANGEL and everything changed XD- and I discovered the YA genre XD It doesn't hold a stick to the Infernal Devices http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I heard of Ranger's apprentice! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But I never read it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif


PEOPLE!!!!!!!! READ INFERNAL DEVICES!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Heh Hunger Games Addict is meh. Me and Salacia talk about it all the timez. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif First Book, (Read it twice) Ahh so good. Second book, EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTING!!!!! IT'S THE WORST IN THE TRILOGY ARGHHGHGHH! Third Book, OhMyGoshness. SO GOOD! But the first is honestly the BESTEST! Is that a word? I don't care. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

pinkstorm6
12-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by Originalplayer:
I haven't read harry potter salz! now i feel stupidhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif
i DO recommend:

What could go wrong

Divergent[ASK YOUR PARENTS BEFORE READING!]

Happily after all[ASK YOUR PARENTS!NICE AMOUNT OF VIOLENCE AND A BIT OF PROFANITY SO ASK!]

Conffesions of a liar and her dog

and

The potatoe kid!

The Library only has the audio version of Divergent. So I am probably going to buy it. I am so excited to read it!

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 01:40 PM
YAY! I can get on fantage!

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 01:44 PM
lol whats your user del?

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 01:55 PM
bubblemint9 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif AGAIN! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 01:57 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I'll tell you mine, but you can't laugh!

... chrissy4eva ...

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 01:58 PM
what server are you logged in to? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i'll meet you there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 01:59 PM
uhh the one that starts with bronze? i think ...

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 02:04 PM
I think your user name is cool! I'm at bronze Badger!

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
aww thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

meet you at... star cafe? XD

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 02:08 PM
? wheres that?

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 02:10 PM
its one of the shops downtown http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

if you go to the right, you'll see a picture of a shop with a picture of a cup and star http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 02:11 PM
ok! I gotta go to lunch in a min

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm back!

KiyokoMoon
12-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Harry Potter and Series of Unfortunate Events

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 04:31 PM
Yo hello who is here?

vampmagix
12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
What books do you guys recommend?

bubblemint9
12-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Recomendations

<span class="ev_code_BLUE"><LI> Becoming Namoi Leon</span>

vampmagix
12-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Currently Reading

The Juliet Club(A Novel) by Suzanne Harper!

Finished Reading (this month)

The Vision by Jen Nadol

Divergent by Veronica Roth

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

The Witness at the Wedding by Simon Brett

City of Bones, Glass, Ashes by Cassandra Clare