PDA

View Full Version : How do you get into the Vatican after you beat the game?

DracoX872
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM
I really want to get inside Vatican City again, but I already beat the game and don't want to do it again. By Vatican City, I'm not talking about the Assassins Tomb, but the area behind the black fence of the Vatican.

In the game you previously enter it to assassinate someone by using Leonardo's flying machine.

JohnConnor2012
09-09-2010, 07:19 PM
From the flying machine reference, don't you mean the bascillica of St Marks, Venice? Don't think you can unless you go for elaborate 'cheats' like throwing a knife at its wall and running in after it. I've never done this myself, so I'm not sure how (well) this works.

Abeonis
09-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by DracoX872:
I really want to get inside Vatican City again, but I already beat the game and don't want to do it again. By Vatican City, I'm not talking about the Assassins Tomb, but the area behind the black fence of the Vatican.

In the game you previously enter it to assassinate someone by using Leonardo's flying machine.

Erm, the Vatican is in Rome. You're thinking of the Palazzo Ducale in Venice, which is next to the Basilica di San Marco. But to answer your question, the only way you can possibly get in is by climbing to the top of the nearest viewpoint, and using the "airwalk" glitch to get in; even then, it depends on whether your version of the game has been patched to prevent this or not.