PDA

View Full Version : Add this AC1 Feature to new AC Games

crash3
06-12-2011, 05:50 AM
I think we arew all agreed that AC2/B guards are way too easy, one way to improve it is this:

In AC1 there were large patrols of about 7 aggressive/hostile guards that attacked you on sight so not only do you get detected very easily but you then had a lot of opponents to deal with

Also AC1 had lots of one-man patrols that were literally everywhere in the city even in tiny side streets, yes they wre easy to eliminate but they made detection a much more challenging thing to avoid

These features should be in any future AC games

who agrees? make any developments you wish!

ShaneO7K
06-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Even if they did make the guards go in patrols of 7 they would have to improve the AI back to the standard of AC1, because in AC2 and ACB all you needed to do to end a fight with a large group of guards was to kill the leader and the rest would run off scared which annoyed me alot.

PhiIs1618033
06-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I agree. I also liked how the one-man patrols came running when you were having a big fight.

I actually can't remember guards walking around not in patrols in AC2 or AC:B. Made fights hell of a lot easier.

iN3krO
06-12-2011, 06:58 AM
Hmm.. these seems nice but they need to remove the detention bar of Ac2/B and must improve the combat (balance ezio's weapons and moves and make real AI) or it won't be worth the time lost doing those patrols...

crash3
06-12-2011, 09:29 AM
i didnt like the arrows above the guards head in AC2/B they looked cartoonish and made the detection way too easy as they gradually filled up

whereas the red/yellow bleeper thing in AC1 made detection more unpredictable therefore more challenging

Black_Widow9
06-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Please post in the already created Feedback Topics.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>