PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Key Item in AC2



vanbuskirks
04-07-2010, 03:51 PM
A few days ago a friend of mine looted a random guard and found a key. The screen popped up showing him that he had found it, but we have not been able to determine what the key is for. Probably a cut out part that got overlooked. Any confirmation or similar stories?

phil.llllll
04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by vanbuskirks: Probably a cut out part that got overlooked. Any confirmation or similar stories?

Probably. It's what I was thinking. And yes the key is well known.

evil9494
04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by vanbuskirks:
A few days ago a friend of mine looted a random guard and found a key. The screen popped up showing him that he had found it, but we have not been able to determine what the key is for. Probably a cut out part that got overlooked. Any confirmation or similar stories?

Yes it is grom the hunter mission.

Murcuseo
04-07-2010, 04:50 PM
on the assassin contract Hunting the hunter there is a part where the bounty hunter uses a dummy as a decoy. after i killed the bounty hunter i realized that i could loot the dummy so i did i ended up looting a key from the dummy. does anybody know if the key can be used and if so for what?

Apparently they do absolutely nothing.. but everyone prosumes that because a use hasn't been found.

noone actually knows except Ubisoft lol

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
04-08-2010, 11:18 AM
its the key to the dock womans chastity belt.

you must remove armour and go to the docks at exactly midnight on a wednesday.

Murcuseo
04-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by AJ_Rimmer_Bsc:
its the key to the dock womans chastity belt.

you must remove armour and go to the docks at exactly midnight on a wednesday.

Why midnight on a wednesday, that when your ship comes in sailor? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:

Why midnight on a wednesday, that when your ship comes in sailor? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

shhhh..he wouldnt have found out until he reached nirvanna.

damnit...now i have to settle for ol` one eyed jock the herring fisherman again.