PDA

View Full Version : 1503- Nostradamus

Pat0307
10-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I was watching the 5th dev diary when I noticed the ending date, 1503. I was reading the article provided below, and found that 1503 is the day that Nostradamus(the guy who "predicted" 9/11 and THE END OF THE WORLD) was born. Since ACI left us with an "end of the world" cliffhanger, maybe this is how ACII will leave us. Possibly giving us a little more info on the blood writings in Abstergo.

EDIT:Heres a little info;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

"In 1534 his wife and children died, presumably from the Plague. After their deaths, he continued to travel, passing through France and possibly Italy"

"After another visit to Italy, Nostredame began to move away from medicine and toward the occult.

RipYourSpineOut
10-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Pat0307:
I was watching the 5th dev diary when I noticed the ending date, 1503. I was reading an article for school before, and found that 1503 is the day that Nostradamus(the guy who "predicted" 9/11 and THE END OF THE WORLD) was born. Since ACI left us with an "end of the world" cliffhanger, maybe this is how ACII will leave us. Possibly giving us a little more info on who wrote the blood or what the entire details were in Absertgo.

Well, we all assumed it was Subject 16 who wrote those messages in blood, warning Desmond of Abstergo's plans. They'll probably go more in depth about Subject 16 and Abstergo in AC2.

What I wanna know is why Subject 16 used blood. Why not just write on something, easier than bleeding out. Maybe someone tried killing him? Or maybe he knew that Desmond would soon inherit Eagle Vision through the Bleeding Effect?

The answers await in AC2.

thekyle0
10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
What I wanna know is why Subject 16 used blood. Why not just write on something, easier than bleeding out..
<span class="ev_code_RED"></span>
Subject 16 wasn't as good at stealing pens.
<span class="ev_code_RED"></span>

Auditore_thingy
10-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Lol maybe.

Subject 16 was supposed to have gone crazy or something i think like the other 15 subjects, so he commited suicide by slitting his wrists or stabbing himself or something then wrote with it.

btw, the writing on the wall is supposed to be from all 16 subjects before him i think
forgot where i read it

P459
10-23-2009, 03:29 AM
Didnt Subject 16 kill Lucys friend, used her blood to write with, and then used his own blood before bleeding out?

General_Lekauf
10-23-2009, 08:48 PM
whos nostradamus

PlagueDoctor357
10-23-2009, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by P459:
Didnt Subject 16 kill Lucys friend, used her blood to write with, and then used his own blood before bleeding out?

That was speculation. But from what I read it sounded more like Leila asked to many questions and Viddic and the templars took care of her.

Altaezio
10-24-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by General_Lekauf:
whos nostradamus
A Dude Said to have predictd the future..strangly they've all come tru in sum very wierd way...btw if yuu watch the history channel all they talk about is him now...very interesting stuff..lol

com199
10-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Altaezio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by General_Lekauf:
whos nostradamus
A Dude Said to have predictd the future..strangly they've all come tru in sum very wierd way...btw if yuu watch the history channel all they talk about is him now...very interesting stuff..lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, but I could make a prediction right now and somewhere, somehow, somebody will make it work. people just want, no need, to believe in something.

General_Lekauf
10-24-2009, 11:57 PM
lol people can say some rendom thing will happen and most likly it will givin time like i say there will be a explosin causing a building to fall in the USA it happens daily they use explosives to tear down buildings all the time he just supposedly made a lucky guess in my book