PDA

View Full Version : Warship Cross-sections

yahoshua
05-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi there, I'm trying to find any sites that have the cross-sections of all the warships used in SH3 (I'm using the 1.4 patch, no mods).

I appreciate any feedback I can get.

And just an fyi, the reason I'm looking for this kind of thing is to experiment with "one hit sinkings" on battleships, carriers etc. My theory being that if I were able to accomplish a magnetic detonation underneath a capital ship (underneth the magazine) that I could then apply that same tactic to almost all other ships (hitting fuel stocks, ammunition storage in cargo ships, etc.) and that would greatly stretch my torpedo loadout a long way. Not to mention quite a bit more tonnage.

-Yaho

yahoshua
05-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Hi there, I'm trying to find any sites that have the cross-sections of all the warships used in SH3 (I'm using the 1.4 patch, no mods).

I appreciate any feedback I can get.

And just an fyi, the reason I'm looking for this kind of thing is to experiment with "one hit sinkings" on battleships, carriers etc. My theory being that if I were able to accomplish a magnetic detonation underneath a capital ship (underneth the magazine) that I could then apply that same tactic to almost all other ships (hitting fuel stocks, ammunition storage in cargo ships, etc.) and that would greatly stretch my torpedo loadout a long way. Not to mention quite a bit more tonnage.

-Yaho

bunkerratt
05-06-2006, 12:40 AM
it's right in esb book's ...you might want to install the full vul mod ...or the new lonz improved req manual..areas like the fuel /magazines/engines /... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

yahoshua
05-06-2006, 09:53 PM
could you post a link to those two (and will they mod my game in any way or is it just the information?).

Thanks.

-Yaho

bunkerratt
05-07-2006, 02:23 AM
u-boot.realsimulation.com or subsim.com

yahoshua
05-08-2006, 03:35 AM
I can't seem to find it on Subsim, could you post a direct link to it (either I cant find it or I'm blind to the obvious).

Thx.

-Yaho