PDA

View Full Version : Enhancing graphics

ROTC4612
01-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Hey all,
I finally tried enhancing the graphics by going into the games configuration. I got an explanation a while back but it was pretty breif. to cahnge the water they told me to go into the configuration and depending on what setting you ran (open GL or Direct X) I changed the water from 1 to X (yes i am running the settings on perfect) was this the right process. If so are there any other enhancements that you can do with the configuration?

thanks in advance!

ROTC4612
01-21-2005, 12:09 AM
Hey all,
I finally tried enhancing the graphics by going into the games configuration. I got an explanation a while back but it was pretty breif. to cahnge the water they told me to go into the configuration and depending on what setting you ran (open GL or Direct X) I changed the water from 1 to X (yes i am running the settings on perfect) was this the right process. If so are there any other enhancements that you can do with the configuration?

thanks in advance!

ReligiousZealot
01-21-2005, 01:03 AM
Just try messing round with all the variables in the conf.ini file, the ones that have a 0-3 after them.
EX: water=2 <---you could change the 2 to a 3 or 0, etc.
Make sure you back up the file of course, I've tested a few but they don't make much difference, at least to my machine...I'm using an older ATI, so you get the idea.

ROTC4612
01-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the reply, i have another question though, can you make any of those numbers go above 3?