PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo Borgia

godofzer0
12-16-2010, 04:56 PM
So according to the wiki page, the real Rodrigo Borgia also known as Pope Alexander VI, died a gruesome bloody death at the age of, get ready for it...72!!! Someone besides me must find this interesting.

Inorganic9_2
12-16-2010, 05:14 PM
From illness suggestive of poisoning, I believe. I think Cesare also fell ill at the same time.

But yea, 72... that's either a major coincidence, or someone is very clever!

godofzer0
12-17-2010, 02:12 AM
yes apparently, they fell ill after a dinner they had with another party, not sure who. But Cesare didn't die until the seige of a spanish town. In another thread I read that he died from a fall like in ACB but I haven't found any information to support that. Everything I've read simply says he died, no cause is mentioned.

drizzit986
12-17-2010, 02:20 AM
All I can say for sure is that we need more then a Wiki page as a resource to find out anything close to the real truth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

godofzer0
12-17-2010, 02:25 AM
I made sure to go to as many sources as possible. I never use wikipedia as my main source of information.

Inorganic9_2
12-17-2010, 03:52 AM
I try not to use wiki for more obscure stuff. I'm pretty sure it's ok for things there's lots of information on, but it's hard to find a source for the more obscure stuff. If anyone finds a link as to how exactly Cesare died (I read it in the thread too), do let me know!