PDA

View Full Version : Possible Gap Between AC1-AC2(about AC on PSP)

Assassin_Mitch
06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
1st off I'm new and am still getting used to the forum so sorry if this is the wrong place. But Ok so AC on the DS, Altair had a "relationship" with Adah(?)but she was taken in ships with some Templar. And for Desmond to be born, Altair would need a son. Now Isn't Altair going to some islands in the Mediterranean to track down some Templar? Could he meet Adah there and they get married or something? Is this the possible gap between AC1 and AC2? Please comment and correct any errors here.

Assassin_Mitch
06-06-2009, 04:20 PM
1st off I'm new and am still getting used to the forum so sorry if this is the wrong place. But Ok so AC on the DS, Altair had a "relationship" with Adah(?)but she was taken in ships with some Templar. And for Desmond to be born, Altair would need a son. Now Isn't Altair going to some islands in the Mediterranean to track down some Templar? Could he meet Adah there and they get married or something? Is this the possible gap between AC1 and AC2? Please comment and correct any errors here.

obliviondoll
06-06-2009, 09:12 PM
First, I'm thinking it's the right place.

Second, good speculation, sounds believable that they'd do that, although I really hope they don't, because the love story aspect of the DS game put me off it.

Also worth mentioning, one of the side missions in AC had an assassin informer making reference to Adah as well.