PDA

View Full Version : Best Assassination

the_atm
10-03-2010, 07:09 AM
this is in both games. what is the best, most well timed assassination on a assassin target that you have ever done? i remmemmber myn was in number 1 that fat guy with the party, i climbed on the roof, and dropped down behind him, then did high profile assassination. it was awsome.

Murcuseo
10-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I threw a Hobnob at one of Savonarolas Lieutenants, the one on the bridge. It went straight in his eye and he fell into the river. Unfortunately that was my last one so I had no biscuits for my celebratory cup of tea aftwards.

Me sad. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

<span class="ev_code_white">Sorry, couldn't resist xD</span>

DiamondBlade_R
10-03-2010, 10:11 AM
For me, The assassination of Wiliam in AC1 has definately been the best in the series so far. It was so cinematic, and arguably required more planning than any other assasination in the series.

itsamea-mario
10-03-2010, 10:53 AM
memory block for was definately my favourite for assassinations from AC1.

ones in AC2 that i liked where, emilio barbarigo, i though that that was quite a good mission for stealth.
Archbishop (?) stafano (?), wasn't to bad, bit simple though since all you needed to do was jump in a hay bale, jump out kill, then use a smoke bomb and run.
The very first one, alberto something wasn't too bad either.

there where however some had had oh so much potential.
vieri de pazzi, theres is no way he wont turn round meaning you need to fight.
Frencesco di pazzi, what is the bloody point?...
carlo grimaldi, a stupid mission anyway, but more annoying that it ends with a fight anyway.
there are a few more but i canee be bothered.

RipYourSpineOut
10-03-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
memory block for was definately my favourite for assassinations from AC1.

ones in AC2 that i liked where, emilio barbarigo, i though that that was quite a good mission for stealth.
Archbishop (?) stafano (?), wasn't to bad, bit simple though since all you needed to do was jump in a hay bale, jump out kill, then use a smoke bomb and run.
The very first one, alberto something wasn't too bad either.

there where however some had had oh so much potential.
vieri de pazzi, theres is no way he wont turn round meaning you need to fight.
Frencesco di pazzi, what is the bloody point?...
carlo grimaldi, a stupid mission anyway, but more annoying that it ends with a fight anyway.
there are a few more but i canee be bothered.

Carlo Grimaldi. That was the assassination where he killed the Doge, right? You can completely avoid a fight there. It was one of the best assassinations I performed too, along with Emilio. Just throw a smoke bomb down and gun it for the water, just like the E3 Demo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

itsamea-mario
10-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Well its a while since i played, but it is still stupid, theres no need for guards to come at all.
and in the E3 demo he has a fight with three guys before assassinating carlo.

DarkicoN14
10-03-2010, 11:48 AM
^
that and carlo doesnt run so it makes it easier

itsamea-mario
10-03-2010, 11:50 AM
whats the point in going to all the effort with a bloody flying machine if your going to fail anyway and end up with an unsmooth mission.

masterfenix2009
10-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
whats the point in going to all the effort with a bloody flying machine if your going to fail anyway and end up with an unsmooth mission.

It's a lesson. Ezio is horribal at planning a smooth mission

My favorite would have to be in ac1 where you killed William. In ac2 I liked Emillios and marcos death.

thekyle0
10-03-2010, 03:50 PM
I enjoyed the Tamir assassination in AC1. It's my favorite because I can blend behind one of the vendor's tables after using gentle push to move them about a meter to the side. Once Tamir comes and hurts my feelings I jump on the table and air assassinate Tamir. Then I climb the ladder in the center and jump across the scaffolding and upper beams to a swing bar which launches me straight into a hay bale. It's easy to do this quickly enough that the line of sight is broken by the time you reach the bar. I also like Altair's appearance in this mission. It's the only point in the game where he isn't painfully obvious due to a big knife and up to fifteen smaller knifes strapped to his person in plain view. He looked a little too Xanatos2007-ish for my taste. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Jack-Reacher
10-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Mine would have to be surgical strike, I had to time it perfectly to get past all the patrols without being seen, poison him and sit on a bench nearby. Didnt kill anyone and wasnt seen by anyone

masterfenix2009
10-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
Mine would have to be surgical strike, I had to time it perfectly to get past all the patrols without being seen, poison him and sit on a bench nearby. Didnt kill anyone and wasnt seen by anyone

So the doctor was poisoned and didnt heal himself even though he knew how.

EzioAssassin51
10-03-2010, 11:32 PM
@assassino: http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

My Favourites from AC2 were the nine Leuteniates (sp?), Emilio, The Orsi's (you can kill both with stealth if you know how to) and the assassination of the Pazzi guy at the city's tallest tower. That one is easily my favourite!

From AC1, probably Memory Block 3 guys and Sibrand!

notafanboy
10-04-2010, 04:01 AM
i liked the abuŽl naqud mission (<spelling)
i droped down behind him assassinated him and escaped by climbing the back of the thing/building. threw a knife at one guard droped down air assassinated a guy and back to the berueweyfgue .
and in ac2 where you need to kill the monk i threw him down into a bale of hay and he survived ! i jumped down and blah blah blah