PDA

View Full Version : B-29 in Pacific Theatre????

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Is it possible for a flyable B-29 to be seen in a upcoming game? I read some people talking about the PTO and see the "Zero" being developed. What about a B-29; the plane that finallly ended it in the PTO? A F4U-Corsair would be awesome too since it was 1 of only a few planes that could
hang with a "ZERO". Just wondering????

"My God look how the men fall!!"
Quote from Confederate General at the Battle of Fredericksburg overlooking the battle at Maryes Heights near the Sunken road.

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Is it possible for a flyable B-29 to be seen in a upcoming game? I read some people talking about the PTO and see the "Zero" being developed. What about a B-29; the plane that finallly ended it in the PTO? A F4U-Corsair would be awesome too since it was 1 of only a few planes that could
hang with a "ZERO". Just wondering????

Quote from Confederate General at the Battle of Fredericksburg overlooking the battle at Maryes Heights near the Sunken road.

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 05:30 PM
das_Skorpion wrote:
- Is it possible for a flyable B-29 to be seen in a
- upcoming game?

Sure.

- I read some people talking about the
- PTO and see the "Zero" being developed. What about a
- B-29; the plane that finallly ended it in the PTO?

You might want to check http://www.il2center.com/ if it works.

- A
- F4U-Corsair would be awesome too since it was 1 of
- only a few planes that could
- hang with a "ZERO".

Almost every plane was capable of defeating a Zero. You just have to fly it to it's strength. It's very much up to the pilot in Zero vs. any plane.

p.s.: "der Skorpion" is the correct German for "the scorpion". Might wan't to change your nick...

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the link /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif Will keep checking in on the progress of some of those airplanes. Sorry I didn't check their before I opened mouth and inserted foot. I'm a newb...need I say more. In referance to my "nick" according to "Informatik der Technischen Universit√¬§t M√ľnchen" http://dict.leo.org/ "das" & "der" is recognizable for "that,the,which and who". /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif