PDA

View Full Version : Was this on purpose by ubisoft? *spoilers*

GunnarGunderson
11-26-2010, 10:08 PM
Whenever I replay a core memory (except the last one) I'm wearing the hideous armour of brutus despite not having it equiped. Is there anyway to stop this or is it a glitch?

deskpe
11-26-2010, 10:44 PM
i hope its a glitch, cause i want them to fix it
(for me the problem with that armor is the skirt, makes ezio look like santa)

Cpl.Sully
11-27-2010, 07:49 AM
I have Altair's armor equipped and it stays put when replaying memories.

Abeonis
11-27-2010, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Cpl.Sully:
I have Altair's armor equipped and it stays put when replaying memories.

That is because you have it equiped as an outfit.

Originally posted by BradKinn:
Whenever I replay a core memory (except the last one) I'm wearing the hideous armour of brutus despite not having it equiped. Is there anyway to stop this or is it a glitch?

It seems that when replaying memories, the game selects the strongest armour available to the character during that particular memory sequence, and uses it. Technically, Brutus' armour is available to wear right from sequence two, it's only the tombs which can't be accessed until later sequences.

E-Zekiel
11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Your best bet is to wear the Armor of Altair outfit or something you like to cover it up. I went with Armor of Altair because it was Ezio's master assassin outfit and made him stand out among the other assassins. It also "blends" better imo, than bright white.

But with that said if you like the regular uniform, you can re-equip something other than Brutus in your hideout, or at a blacksmith.

These are the only ways to get around it. In memory sequences lower than sequence 8 that are story missions, you will unfortunately always wear Brutus if you unlocked it. It's annoying, but that's just how it is http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

On side sequences and sequences 8 and 9 you will wear what you have on

ValidatedDavid
11-27-2010, 05:51 PM
The game will put you in the Brutus armor by default (if you've unlocked it) whenever you try to replay a memory while wearing armor that wasn't available during that memory. If you make sure you are wearing armor that was available in the memory you are replaying than you won't get the Brutus Armor.

If anyone has bought armor and wishes they could remove it here is video showing how you can take off armor without replacing it with something else. Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5xLICd-YfM

AKG32
11-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Really? I re-played a few memories and was wearing the armour you get after Roman, which is all that I used (even though I bought all other armours and unlocked Brutus')