PDA

View Full Version : Myst V at PAX (and other goodies)

Longpants
08-15-2005, 02:13 PM
From the Myst Worlds site:

We are delighted to announce that we will be offering a hands-on preview of Myst V: End of Ages at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Bellevue, Washington. Ryan Warzecha of Cyan Worlds has graciously agreed to give the demo of Myst V for us in the BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) area. Please check out the PAX website (http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/) for more details about the exposition event.

I wish I could have given you notice earlier, but there were some details I had to make certain of first. In other news, I finally finished mailing out all the t-shirts I had requested for certain members. So if you were expecting a shirt and still waiting... do not despair! It's on the way. And now that's done, I'll have leftovers that can be given away at PAX, so I hope some of you will be able to make it or happen to be in the area around 8/26-28 and can stop by.

EDIT: Instead of the BYOC area, we have now arranged for Myst V to be shown within the official Ubisoft pavillion. I hope this will prove much more convenient for everybody.

Cheers!
-LP

Longpants
08-15-2005, 02:13 PM
From the Myst Worlds site:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We are delighted to announce that we will be offering a hands-on preview of Myst V: End of Ages at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Bellevue, Washington. Ryan Warzecha of Cyan Worlds has graciously agreed to give the demo of Myst V for us in the BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) area. Please check out the PAX website (http://www.pennyarcadeexpo.com/) for more details about the exposition event. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish I could have given you notice earlier, but there were some details I had to make certain of first. In other news, I finally finished mailing out all the t-shirts I had requested for certain members. So if you were expecting a shirt and still waiting... do not despair! It's on the way. And now that's done, I'll have leftovers that can be given away at PAX, so I hope some of you will be able to make it or happen to be in the area around 8/26-28 and can stop by.

EDIT: Instead of the BYOC area, we have now arranged for Myst V to be shown within the official Ubisoft pavillion. I hope this will prove much more convenient for everybody.

Cheers!
-LP