PDA

View Full Version : to the AC Crew (not a bad thing)

yehonatan.roth
11-17-2007, 04:26 AM
iam reading alot of bad things latly on AC BUT!!

i really wish you will Launch the PC version any way, and i wish you will take all the Bugs that were in the Xbox360,PS3 and fix them...

then i can play this game with a big smile on my face...

i truley am still waiting for this game and i hope you won't give up on the PC version...

Confirm my wishes?

yehonatan.roth
11-17-2007, 04:26 AM

i really wish you will Launch the PC version any way, and i wish you will take all the Bugs that were in the Xbox360,PS3 and fix them...

i truley am still waiting for this game and i hope you won't give up on the PC version...

Confirm my wishes?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 04:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yehonatan.roth:

Confirm my wishes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

theres nothing wrong with the game its awesome, sadly however people these days ***** about everything and anything

even if the game was flawless bug free the most innotative features to doate i bet someone would complain about something