PDA

View Full Version : System requirements to host online war

OG_Express
02-25-2007, 12:23 PM
~S~
I would like to find out what the recommendations are for the minimum requirements to host an Online Dynamic War.

For the past 5 years have enjoyed the online wars that have been offered thry HL by some extremely talented and dedicated Units and individuals.

VEF, VOW, Bellum, SE, Airforce War, BoF, just to name a few.

I would like to hear from those who have been involved with these type of projects on what the suggested requirements should be. Such as Dedicated computer hardware req;, OS, Online war OS such as "bellum code" "SE" code?

Hosting Bandwith requirements and recommendations on providers? Thanks in advance.

~S~

OG_Express
02-25-2007, 12:23 PM
~S~
I would like to find out what the recommendations are for the minimum requirements to host an Online Dynamic War.

For the past 5 years have enjoyed the online wars that have been offered thry HL by some extremely talented and dedicated Units and individuals.

VEF, VOW, Bellum, SE, Airforce War, BoF, just to name a few.

I would like to hear from those who have been involved with these type of projects on what the suggested requirements should be. Such as Dedicated computer hardware req;, OS, Online war OS such as "bellum code" "SE" code?

Hosting Bandwith requirements and recommendations on providers? Thanks in advance.

~S~

carguy_
02-25-2007, 12:37 PM
I never host but I know one thing for sure.Con setting in il2setup.exe should be at least 28.8.56K is best all around and ISDN should be only used for huge missions.

14.4 usually results in warp fests.