PDA

View Full Version : Invalid bonus code/bonus code already in use when registering

Dixko
04-01-2011, 01:48 AM
i brought 2 copys off Assassins creed brotherhood auditore edition had them on perorder from the frist day they advertised the xbox and ps3 versions,was unhappy to have to wait untell march 2011 to get my PC copys.17-3-2011 comes around and i go pickup my 2 copy`s get home installed both copys on my and my friend computer install key works then came to put in the bonus key for the 1 solo mission ( the aqueducts)and 1 armor for ezio (the drachen armor ) to find that the bonus code`s has been used on both copys by some1. emailed ubisoft about it and proved that i own both code to get no anwser from them.i think my next step is to go too Department of Fair Trading.

Mr_Shade
04-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Support should answer you - however it can take upto 48 hours.

I suggest you update the ticket you opened with support and see if they reply.

Dixko
04-03-2011, 08:56 PM
i did send Support tech the information they asked for and still havnt got a proper answer from them in 7 days.

lIkameleonIl
04-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Perhaps, like the Steam version, the codes are already inputted? We don't have to input anything as the bonuses come automatically. If we try inputting the code, it rejects it as it has already been done on installation.