PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck. please help

Chimpanzee
11-25-2007, 08:52 AM
I've just got to the part where you are given three assignments and you can choose which city to go to to start. I've gone to Demascus and got my assignment from the Bureau and on my map screen it says to go to a view point to find the investigation points. But I've already got all the view points in this part of the city from doing the previous missions. I've tried going to one anyway to see if i could synchronise again but i can't. Now i seem to be stuck without any objectives!

Any suggestions??

Sosolid
11-25-2007, 09:23 AM
You go to another district. Then you look up and try finding a view point. Climb it and sync it. Some missions will be unlocked.

Tpdragon555
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM
i have that same problem, i cant find anything to do. i have done everything and i cant find ANYONE to interrogate

XyZspineZyX
11-25-2007, 01:42 PM
viewpoints are not always listed on the map, sometimes you will need to seek them out manually, you can normally find them easily enough by looking out for tall buildings and eagles flying around.

Hope that helps

emanuelpetit
11-26-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm in exactly the same situation! I've been to all the bureaus in all the cities and gone up every fricking view point and theres nothing happening! They give me directions to find people but theres nothing

Can anyone help?? Is there a cheat where I can skip levels or something? This is killing me!

DeAdLy2323
11-26-2007, 10:21 AM
start running around and you will evantually find one, and after that they all will pop up at once if you have all the viewpoints. also, did you go to the buerue first?