PDA

View Full Version : Uh.. less blood please?

hufwe
08-17-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm new here.
I know this will sound strange to you gamers but I really hate seeing blood and gore in games because, well, it makes the characters seem less like a bundle of pixels and more like an actual person you're killing. And I don't like feeling like I'm killing people.
Anyway, my point? I want to play AC but judging from what I've read (esrb, ect.) it's really bloody. Do you know of any sort of mod or patch that gets rid of or lessens the blood and stuff?

Jexx21
08-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by hufwe:
I'm new here.
I know this will sound strange to you gamers but I really hate seeing blood and gore in games because, well, it makes the characters seem less like a bundle of pixels and more like an actual person you're killing. And I don't like feeling like I'm killing people.
Anyway, my point? I want to play AC but judging from what I've read (esrb, ect.) it's really bloody. Do you know of any sort of mod or patch that gets rid of or lessens the blood and stuff?

You can turn it off. But even with it on there isn't much blood imo.

GameFreak65
08-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by hufwe:
I'm new here.

umm why even bother playing??? AC is all about killing

hufwe
08-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by GameFreak65:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hufwe:
I'm new here.

umm why even bother playing??? AC is all about killing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, no, I play lots of games with killing, I'm fine with that I just don't like it being realistic because then it grates on my conscience. Besides... the trailer looks awesome... and I read about the story a bit and it seemed great... so I definitely want to play.

Prince_Raven
08-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Just turn blood off, the majority of gamers WANT games to be more realistic, and in real life people bleed when you stab them.

Calvarok
08-21-2011, 02:51 AM
You are playing a game that is rated M for mature, and it says it contains blood and violence.

If you can't handle a bit of blood effects, then you should probably not be playing. But yes, you can turn it off. I hope you never see Gears of War, or you might go into shock. :P

AntiChrist7
08-21-2011, 10:22 AM
maybe you should try the sims....