PDA

View Full Version : Ezio and Leonardo sitting in a tree.

Dudebag
11-19-2009, 02:48 AM
Anyone else think Leonardo has a thing for Ezio? I mean he just seems a little too friendly.

Watch out Ezio, and no that isnt a hidden blade in leo's pocket http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

cgdemon894
11-19-2009, 06:14 AM
leonardo is homosexual so i wouldnt be surprised if he has a thing for ezio.

Prol33tariat
11-19-2009, 12:13 PM
and it was very common especially in Italy and in the Renaissance for men to experiment with other men, so my money would be on ezio having an "experience" if you will at some point in his life.

RipYourSpineOut
11-19-2009, 03:37 PM
When you meet Leo for the first time, you should have used the database (Select Button). I read it, and it said he ended up having a thing with his assistant. Forgot the assasitants name though. So that rules out Leo ending up with Ezio http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Edengoth
11-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Wait, how does that rule out Ezio?

But yes, I agree. When thye first arrive in Venice and on the tour Leo looked with those big blue eyes and asked Ezio to buy him that wooden doll, it just sounded crush-ey.

Confusious30
11-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Edengoth:
Wait, how does that rule out Ezio?

But yes, I agree. When thye first arrive in Venice and on the tour Leo looked with those big blue eyes and asked Ezio to buy him that wooden doll, it just sounded crush-ey.
LOL. It was funny. Poor Leo just wants some. Can't fault him for that.

Prol33tariat
11-19-2009, 07:07 PM
you see what Ezio does to women, why should it eb different for Curious young italian artists, hey you never know WHO really was the model for "Vitruvian Man" maybe under that cloak ezio is a big teddy bear

Asher13
11-19-2009, 07:29 PM
I know Leonardo's gay, but I don't think he has a crush on Ezio or anything. They're just best friends, but Leo does come off as the uber eager sidekick.

Edengoth
11-20-2009, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by Prol33tariat:
you see what Ezio does to women, why should it eb different for Curious young italian artists, hey you never know WHO really was the model for "Vitruvian Man" maybe under that cloak ezio is a big teddy bear

Haha. "Ezio, this codex page can only be decoded by using a drawing of the nude form of an Assassin. I'll need your help with this."

the amolang
11-20-2009, 03:24 AM
I don't know why people think Leo was gay in real life. there is little to no evidence...

HinDae
11-20-2009, 03:27 AM
i honestly cant see a "gay" scene in AC2, to turn our intrepid cold blooded killer into a homosexual would kinda ruin the game for some or make it too funny for what it is "omg them guards are all getting slaughtered by a gay guy"

it'll most likely never get past fond friendliness from leonardo

JudgeQwerty
11-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by amolang:
I don't know why people think Leo was gay in real life. there is little to no evidence...

Sorry, but there are several letters and statements concerning his relationships with his students and patrons. It was a socially acceptable thing, even if not technically legal.

SpyderNynja
11-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Spoiler-ish? Not really too important?

Later on in the game, there is a scene where Ezio consults Leonardo about something. Leo tells Ezio to find Antonio and says he's been, "seeing him a lot lately". He even has this awkward pause, subtle embarrassed facial expression and an, "um" in between his words http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

JudgeQwerty
11-20-2009, 05:19 PM
Not really a spoiler, but right after, you see Antonio with several Courtesans and at one point was clearly employing their services. Leonardo historically hung around 'bad boys' like this all the the time.

Barred
11-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Homosexuality was fairly common in Italy at the time, but sodomy was punishable by death. Italy though liberal at the time was very religious, and in the Old Testament sodomy was punishable by stoning.

It was a strange time with mixed and double standards.

Sorry, but there are several letters and statements concerning his relationships with his students and patrons. It was a socially acceptable thing, even if not technically legal.

Edengoth
11-20-2009, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by HinDae:
to turn our intrepid cold blooded killer into a homosexual would kinda ruin the game for some or make it too funny for what it is "omg them guards are all getting slaughtered by a gay guy"

So gay guys can't be cold-blooded killers? Ever heard of Dahmer?