PDA

View Full Version : Feathers, Finding number 9 in Dorsodoro (Venice)

onelung421
09-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Having searched high and low by eagle vision in Dorsoduro district of VeniceI cannot find the 9th feather, on the cheatmasters map which shows the Treasures, Glyphs and Feathers it only shows 8.
So a rinkly with a keyboard and 2 button mouse would be grateful for a point in the right direction.
Also, are the directions for the wall climbing Left jumping in Florence for us old PC users? And how about some advice (with the same set up)on getting the last tablet in the assassins tomb at della Visitation also in Venice.

Thanks
onelung421

JohnConnor2012
09-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Kind of hard to tell you where to find the 9th feather unless we know the eight you have found. I found this site excellent:

mlwgames.com/assassinscreed2/feathers

It at least details the location of nine feathers in the distruct you say and even includes a vid of how to obtain each one, so you can see the idiosyncrasies of the location for yourself.

onelung421
09-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Thank's John Connor2012,
Your help is greatly appreciated, Cheatmasters had left off the fourth from the left. in the Dorsodoro region. But with your advice It's been found and collected, also the one halfway up the outer wall in Florence has , after I don't know how many attempts, been got. Now all I have to do is perfect the up and sidways jump. Then I can possibly finish off the opposition.
Thank's very much,
Jim