PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Guild Challenge Problem

Marquuuz
10-02-2011, 07:20 AM
As the title says, I am having trouble completting one of the guild challenges, I can't find the proper way of doing it!

I have tried to explain my problem in this video. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kaC__QJyeM)

If anything is unclear just ask me!

catkiller97
10-02-2011, 07:38 AM
Their is a mission in which you have to kill 20 french soldiers this mission can help you as they are in the guard post,in sequence 6 ,mission name - french kiss.It also help me out in guild challenge

Marquuuz
10-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by catkiller97:
Their is a mission in which you have to kill 20 french soldiers this mission can help you as they are in the guard post,in sequence 6 ,mission name - french kiss.It also help me out in guild challenge

Yeah, I tried that like once or so, but I got caught because I couldn't find anywhere to hide, but why doesn't it work the way I did?

catkiller97
10-02-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah, I tried that like once or so, but I got caught because I couldn't find anywhere to hide, but why doesn't it work the way I did?

Use mercenaries (can be found where mission start or use your assassins) they will divert guard from you and when get time use your crossbow.