PDA

View Full Version : Now when FB patch is out, add bomber to il2 sturmovik!(long)

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 04:32 PM
This is repost, but post is not repost untill its point was shown.

We need a real 2 engine bomber for il2! What kind of sim it is without a real bomber? It was said that il2 got "over 30 planes", but why do we need 10 models of il-2, 10 models of bf, 10 models of yak, I rather have 1 yak, 1 il2, 1bf and 1 double engine bomber!

For those who were saying that making additional planes for il-2 is charity... well its not! It is duty and it is called customer support! I bought the game and half of what I payed supposed to go into customer support. That what makes blizzard release patches and updates for their games that are 4 years old until now!

For those who were saying that making a bomber will be too much work and the game engine does not support it... well we got lots of bombers with 2-3-4-5-6 engines controlled by AI, and since cockpit 3d design is made for them in FB so what you have to do is just add cockpit from FB!

For those who were saying that we got ju and il-2 as bombers... they are not any fun bombers, currently fw (fighter) can carry more load than ju.

For those who were saying its time for me to get Il2 Fb, well.. its not! FB is not expansion, its a stand alone game, those two games should recieve same amount of care! If you think that Il-2 original is obsolete to FB, then STOP SELLING IT!

For those who wree saying that il-2 sturmovik was patched many many times and got tons of new planes, how good thsoe patches and addons where that we never recieved a bomber! More than 32 planes, half of them are totaly useless and no bombers.

And at last if you think that il-2 is a dead game and nobody plays it... well having no real bombers might the reason! There still 30-40 players in online game rooms. And I am sure that there are many others who play the game on single player only and are reading this and totaly agreening with me.

I am 100% sure that the reason for any objections to what I just said is that FB players are AFRAID that working on il-2 bombers will take Oleg's time from working on FB stuff. Well this is very selfish.

P.S. Without bomber planes Il-2 sturmovik is just as good as Il-2 sturmovik demo, its a joke. Oleg you're work is not done here.

I will fight untill I get a bomber!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 04:32 PM
This is repost, but post is not repost untill its point was shown.

We need a real 2 engine bomber for il2! What kind of sim it is without a real bomber? It was said that il2 got "over 30 planes", but why do we need 10 models of il-2, 10 models of bf, 10 models of yak, I rather have 1 yak, 1 il2, 1bf and 1 double engine bomber!

For those who were saying that making additional planes for il-2 is charity... well its not! It is duty and it is called customer support! I bought the game and half of what I payed supposed to go into customer support. That what makes blizzard release patches and updates for their games that are 4 years old until now!

For those who were saying that making a bomber will be too much work and the game engine does not support it... well we got lots of bombers with 2-3-4-5-6 engines controlled by AI, and since cockpit 3d design is made for them in FB so what you have to do is just add cockpit from FB!

For those who were saying that we got ju and il-2 as bombers... they are not any fun bombers, currently fw (fighter) can carry more load than ju.

For those who were saying its time for me to get Il2 Fb, well.. its not! FB is not expansion, its a stand alone game, those two games should recieve same amount of care! If you think that Il-2 original is obsolete to FB, then STOP SELLING IT!

For those who wree saying that il-2 sturmovik was patched many many times and got tons of new planes, how good thsoe patches and addons where that we never recieved a bomber! More than 32 planes, half of them are totaly useless and no bombers.

And at last if you think that il-2 is a dead game and nobody plays it... well having no real bombers might the reason! There still 30-40 players in online game rooms. And I am sure that there are many others who play the game on single player only and are reading this and totaly agreening with me.

I am 100% sure that the reason for any objections to what I just said is that FB players are AFRAID that working on il-2 bombers will take Oleg's time from working on FB stuff. Well this is very selfish.

P.S. Without bomber planes Il-2 sturmovik is just as good as Il-2 sturmovik demo, its a joke. Oleg you're work is not done here.

I will fight untill I get a bomber!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Its A combat sim not a bomber sim. Try B-17 Flying fortress

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/rock/memorabilia/elvis.jpg

Thankya Thankya very much
Van Elvis

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 07:59 PM
We dont'have b-17!

XyZspineZyX
08-12-2003, 09:45 PM
You will soon... ingrate..., no offense intended but before Oleg the standard policy was to sell the sim and then maybe release one patch and then go off to make the next sim with no customer feedback. FB, has the TB-3 and if you want to fly a B-17 now and can't wait buy "B-17:The mighty eighth" or get an older flight sim. But don't just start talking without thinking first!

__________________________________________________ Il-10

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 08:12 AM
no reason to cry !

You wil get your Bomber, only you will have to wait a bit
till they are ready and added for the game.
It will only take a little time and developement like Blizzards 110 for Diablo2.
So take a little rest and comeback in 2 years.....

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 09:47 AM
That guy is obviously talking about "normal" IL-2 Sturmovik.

Look Yay, stop crying. IL-2 Sturmovik never was marketed as a "heavy bomber sim", you paid your cash for a fighter combat sim, got 4 patches and a few addon planes for free. End of story, enough customer support. You already got more than you intitally paid for, and no one ever promised that IL-2 would model bombers.

Like someone else mentioned already, before IL-2 standard practice was at best 1 patch, no free planes. IL-2 had GROUNDBREAKING customer support compared to industry standards.

If you want something new, perhabs a bomber sim, you'll have to buy one. I recommend FB. You can't expect that the 40 bucks you paid a year ago for IL-2 entitle you to get every little plane added that you want.

XyZspineZyX
08-13-2003, 10:43 AM
Dear Mr. Whiner

The box you bought says "IL2 Sturmovik". That plane is flyable in several different flavors in the game which is inside the package.

You bought what the box said you would. Case closed.

All software has EOL (end of life) when it is no longer supported. Usually this happens after the next generation of the product hits the shelves. Windows NT4 for example is on EOL. Go cry to Gates and say you want all WinXP:s goodies in it with no extra cash for mr Gates.. same thing here.

-Possu

"Vittu mik√¬§ √¬§√¬§li√¬∂" - T.U. Ntematon