PDA

View Full Version : [POLL] Whats your favorite transport method in Rome?

DecanDK
11-29-2010, 01:17 AM
I have been thinking about this poll for a while.
Personally i don't use the Underground tunnel.
I like running and horse riding, viewing the nice scenery of the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Also, the more time you use on transport,
the faster your Assassin's gets done with their task, and more money in the bank.

Redfeather1975
11-29-2010, 01:46 AM
Whatever gets it done the fastest. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
That whole path of least resistance thing.

Wait.... I should mention that I too take the scenic route when recruits are doing missions.
It beats waiting around my next mission start for them to come back.

Jack-Reacher
11-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Running. I like to learn the city, and to make long distance trips less boring I break it into many trips. I look at the map and stop by shops, side quests, recruits etc along the way

Rodriquezz
11-29-2010, 04:44 AM
Climbing on rooftops and running, horses and tunnels were built into the game, because there is a significant amount of impatient gamers who don't like to waste time.

jimbo11235813
11-29-2010, 05:33 AM
Complicated. In countryside, horse. In urban places, running on rooftops and parachute if there are large gaps (to avoid landing on the ground.) I avoid the tunnels unless the route is really far (about 800.)

SirPhist
11-29-2010, 06:33 AM
i enjoy walking the streets. knowing the rooftops comes in time. if it's a bit of a distance, i'll ride my horse. but i'm a man of the people. only during the night will i do my batman thing on rooftops. i'm but a blade in the crowd.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 11:22 AM
does anybody want to see how long it take to walk from 1 side of the map to another cause to would be a cool stat.

i voted complicated because it depends on the situation. if its far (600+) i will take the tunnels, if its midium (100-500)ill ride my horse, if its short (100-) ill run, if its in the middle of short and midium ill take the roofs. some crossover happens and it depends on the area of the map im in but thats just a general outline

assassinato_862
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
In the beginning of the game, I ran on rooftops in the Centro District and in the Anitco I used the Horse or Tunnels. Whichever gets to my mission the fastest.

DJKRONOS1982
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
Playthrough 1 = All of the above, taking my time to enjoy Rome.
Playthrough 2 = Tunnels when possible, horseback/running otherwise. Speed through to get the story done as fast as possible since I couldn't replay the scenes outside the animus and HAD to see that ending again.

Lonnie_Jackson
11-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Love the horses and the different types but the no sprint sucks.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Altair25:
lol yeah i keep pressing x (ps3) because i think it should be sprint. cant even count the number of times i accidently jumped from my horse

DecanDK
11-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by extrememuffin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair25:
lol yeah i keep pressing x (ps3) because i think it should be sprint. cant even count the number of times i accidently jumped from my horse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL same here, and when you finally get permission to sprint the horse (near end), you think, WHAAAAT?
Weird they removed it, might be cause of the speed limit in towns eh? :P

JAHman28
11-29-2010, 04:10 PM
GONDOLAS FTW!