PDA

View Full Version : Glitch that wont let me collect all of the view points

Rela82me
11-15-2007, 03:35 PM
I am in the middle district of Acre, and I only need this 1 LAST view point in the whole city. Its the one on the VERY bottom right corner.

I am on the building, and I see the steps I need to take, the only way up mind you, and Altair will not go up them?! Whats wrong?

Rela82me
11-15-2007, 03:35 PM
I am in the middle district of Acre, and I only need this 1 LAST view point in the whole city. Its the one on the VERY bottom right corner.

I am on the building, and I see the steps I need to take, the only way up mind you, and Altair will not go up them?! Whats wrong?

Rela82me
11-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Ok, never mind, I died falling off, came back up and it worked.

nirave
11-27-2007, 01:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rela82me:

I am on the building, and I see the steps I need to take, the only way up mind you, and Altair will not go up them?! Whats wrong? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> WTF i am having that same problem and i wont let me go ARGH I AM SOOOOO MAD I AM GOING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO DESIGNED THAT TOWER http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif